Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall Street and brad billionaire seem to be getting along fine
giphy.gif

Oh a minute ago Oak was worth nothing.

And Noel needed to go too.......

:lol:  
Now you can't take back a C for him? Boogie?:lol:

Cuz we got Embiid lol & i dont think the pick swap thing is trade-able

I like Noel but i think hes expendable if Holmes plays up to his potential

We need a 2 guard or a wing who can create their own shot BADLY tho

Y'all sure?

Check out @World_Wide_Wob's Tweet:

I think we're reading to much into it. They're good. I'm still willing to give up Beal in a deal for Boogie Cousins though.

Can you imagine TURNT and BOOGIE in DC. The Cousins.

Last edited:
Wolves have turned the corner, they are becoming ref-proof.

Listen, Thibs has got to know to pull Rubio when he is getting washed by superior athletes. Bledsoe was a three away from winning the game. Rubio is the better steals guy, but Dunn 1 on 1 defense >. 

Last edited:
Last edited:
But you don't even really want to play well. Aren't you guys still tanking?

Don't you have to finish bad again to get another top pick.
Either way, there is nothing smart about being willing to give Okafor away, no matter how you type it up.

Yes I do want us to keep playing well and try to make the playoffs cause I think we have a legitimate shot as long as Embiid stays healthy and Simmons comes in and plays well after the All-Star break. I think the Kings will finish with a top 5 pick when it's all said and done and I'm still holding out hope the Lakers will drop right outside of the top 3 too cause the Nets, Heat and Suns SHOULD suck more than them.

View media item 2311347

Last edited:
Y'all sure?

Check out @World_Wide_Wob's Tweet:

I think we're reading to much into it. They're good. I'm still willing to give up Beal in a deal for Boogie Cousins though.

Can you imagine TURNT and BOOGIE in DC. The Cousins.

nah bro. you can read too much into tweets and hearsay. This is body language and facial tones. Beal hates that dude. The truth always comes out when you dont think anybody is watching. I just wonder why..Wall seems like a cool dude. He'll always be good in my book after that story with him and the little girl that passed away. I wonder why the animosity from Billion dollar Beal

I wonder if Wall never said anything about his relationship with Beal before the season, if anybody would have picked up on it on here. I think the view would have been "Yeah, these dudes like each other. They play so well off each other".

Took some meds and passed out last night so I missed most of the game :smh:

Woke up to see Wigg hit the buzzer beater :pimp:

3 straight close wins :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

WizardsXTRA @WizardsXTRA

"Guarding him was a blessing. I took that challenge as hard as I could". - Oubre on guarding IT

Thomas couldn't do **** in the 4th with Oubre locking him down.

:wow: that's a telling clip right there.

Beal on some "dude, you seriously trynna dap me? You know I don't bang witchu like that"

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

New contest time.

I'm going to step my game up for this thread, I've been moving and my work schedule gives me very little internet time.

The contest: Correctly name all of the remaining All-Star reserves. Not the biggest of challenges so if we have multiple winners then I'll do a random drawing to find out winner.

Just @me on here whenever you come up with your remaining All-Stars. If you have already given your predictions and I missed it, just restate them and @me so I can keep track.

I'll also run a contest for the All-Star weekend, correctly name all the winners of the contests, plus some other random prop bets and we'll make this weekend more fun for us NTers watching.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

I don't think I've ever said anything about Okafor besides that the Sixers need to trade him.

Also I hope Raise the Cat stays around forever.

- I don't ever recall Michael Jordan during his final seasons with with Bulls complaining about too much minutes

- the highest paid player in the NBA (LeBron James) is complaining about his minutes

- does LBJ realize that his stats will decrease if/when his minutes goes down? LeBron is well known to frequently check the stat sheets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom