Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This dude is already on a squad that is head & shoulders above everyone else in his conference, they've literally gotten every player they could get their hands on to fit his game & he's STILL *****ing about not having enough help.

The thing is, LeBron is not trying to compete with MJs in minutes played or anything related to the regular season quite frankly. He's comparing to MJ in terms of championships.

Once thing about LeBron is that he is amazing at preserving his body. He's never had a serious injury and listens to his body when its time to rest. Don't forget this guy is 32 playing straight out of high school with three (?) Olympic showings, FIBA world cups and 6 finals appearances. Miami heat days were a thin roster. He's got a ton of mileage on his legs plus he relies on his athleticism much more than MJ did in his later years.

Philly fans really hate dude :lol:

If they willing to give him up for a 2025 2nd round pick......29 teams are salivating

:rofl: at @Dat Dude Chris & buc em buc em thinking that Oakafor is about to be out of the league :lol:

I never said he's about to be out of the league. I just think he does absolutely NOTHING besides score the basketball, and even that is basically solely 10 feet or less from the basket. He gives poor effort rebounding, defending or moving without the ball in his hands and he holds the ball long as hell most times when he gets it. If you put him on a team and told him to get buckets and played him 30 mins a game he could give you 18 points and 8 rebounds but his terrible *** defense just negates all that. Having Embiid and Noel and Holmes makes him completely useless to us. Somewhere like Charlotte would be a good fit...he could be their new Al Jefferson and be back in NC. Idk what they could give us though.

@uniwatch - FIRST LOOK at GE advertising patch that will appear on Celtics jerseys starting next season.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I hope they go 0-82

This dude is already on a squad that is head & shoulders above everyone else in his conference, they've literally gotten every player they could get their hands on to fit his game & he's STILL *****ing about not having enough help.
crybaby shutup :lol:

bron really be having you grown men in y'all feelings
laugh.gif
agreed.

but it looks like they have you in yours too. you really don't have to engage everyone on here that doesn't have a glowing endorsement for lebron james.

it's one thing to debate actual basketball but the silly **** is weak on both sides.

Philly fans really hate dude :lol:

If they willing to give him up for a 2025 2nd round pick......29 teams are salivating

:rofl: at @Dat Dude Chris & buc em buc em thinking that Oakafor is about to be out of the league :lol:

I never said he's about to be out of the league. I just think he does absolutely NOTHING besides score the basketball, and even that is basically solely 10 feet or less from the basket. He gives poor effort rebounding, defending or moving without the ball in his hands and he holds the ball long as hell most times when he gets it. If you put him on a team and told him to get buckets and played him 30 mins a game he could give you 18 points and 8 rebounds but his terrible *** defense just negates all that. Having Embiid and Noel and Holmes makes him completely useless to us. Somewhere like Charlotte would be a good fit...he could be their new Al Jefferson and be back in NC. Idk what they could give us though.

Out of every team out there...I think the Hornets will be the ideal fit for him. They have four defensive players around him and three of them can stretch the floor. They need a second scorer and they could cover up his flaws. They also have Zeller if they need some interior defence. It's a good balance.

But you're right, they have nothing to give us.

agreed.

but it looks like they have you in yours too. you really don't have to engage everyone on here that doesn't have a glowing endorsement for lebron james.

it's one thing to debate actual basketball but the silly **** is weak on both sides.

THIS!!

tyevvyotcu tyevvyotcu it ain't that deep man :lol:.

Keepin the R&B theme going......take cues from Monica when it comes to any criticism of LeBron James

agreed.

THIS!!

tyevvyotcu tyevvyotcu it ain't that deep man :lol:.

Keepin the R&B theme going......take cues from Monica when it comes to any criticism of LeBron James

agreed.

on the real . no need to engage it. Curry my favorite player in the l. When people talk crap bout him I don't feel a need to defend him. Don't even care. That's Hella weak. I swear people get legit
Hurt cause dudes talk bout they favorite players.

Last edited:
I just realized that Ibaka is an unrestricted free agent after this year...I think he fits in with the Raptors better than Milsap. He can man the paint part time and block shots, stretch the floor and can be on a much more team friendly deal that Milsap.

I think Toronto should make a run for him at the deadline or go after him this summer.

Zach Lowe sounds like a ******* idiot trying to make his case for why Embiid shouldn't make the ASG.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom