Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At least you admit it. But damn you talk a lot of smack about the Dubs for someone who doesn't stick to one team tho :rofl:

LOL Mann you know how it is. I absolutely hate the Warriors ONLY because Draymond talked all that smack after beating the Cavs in the finals in 2015 while Kyrie and Love were down. I mean yes celebrate your win, but don't say the Cavs suck after they went up 2-1 to you with no love and Kyrie. That and Laker fans running to the dubs when their own team is trash. But it's sports man we are all men who like the team and players we do. Men will ALWAYS argue about sports no matter what. That's just what we do.

when we do we admit horford isn't worth that contract?
when do we admit Wall is a top 5 pg?

Last edited:
I'm a Spurs fan and I've never set foot in Texas. Next time the Spurs make the Finals I'm in there though.
I'm thinking of taking a one week trek over from Australia 
roll.gif

If it'll happen it'll be end of March where they play NYC, GSW and CLE in 6 days.

Going to be around $4k lol

Is it worth it... 

Sheesh. Save it for the next nba finals trip
Was meant to go last year to see TD.

I'm thinking its great value because 3 of the top teams are playing in one week as opposed to visiting different towns or extending the trip.

Never been to Texas before so not sure what to expect lol

Wall put Olynik on a poster.

MVP chants :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

haven't had these since Gil was still here...

what a time.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom