Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Derrick's numbers since his unexcused absence, over 8 games:

21.5 points, 4.6 assists, 4.1 rebounds, 2.6 turnovers, 50 percent from the field and 88 percent from the free-throw line.

If he was able to get to the line more...

:nerd:

i think the celtics came to the game in all black too 
roll.gif

Derrick's numbers since his unexcused absence, over 8 games:

21.5 points, 4.6 assists, 4.1 rebounds, 2.6 turnovers, 50 percent from the field and 88 percent from the free-throw line.

If he was able to get to the line more...

nerd.gif
give him the max

disappointed at the lack of Jerome Williams slander...

guess no one is watching an internet stream of the Spurs/Raptors :frown:

I am sure you guys are going to spin this because I am a Warriors fan, but I strongly disagree with the bolded.  
While you're in here, thoughts on Kawhi?
nerd.gif
Weird request....but here you go......

-Great player who has really taken strides offensively this year.

-Player that any team or any system would want.

-Shouldnt have won DPOY last year.

-Really puzzling that he guarded Waiters and Roberson all series against the Thunder last year instead of Westbrook or Durant.

-Totally disagreed with whoever called him an elite scorer last year.  If the claim was made this year, I wouldnt disagree.

How's that?  Will be fun to guess which one of these bullet points you will try to dissect this time.

Kawhi shouldn't have won two years ago (missed too many games for me), but he deserved it last year.

Kawhi shouldn't have won two years ago (missed too many games for me), but he deserved it last year.
I actually dont think he should have won it either year, but if I said that I am sure JD would have thrown a s*** fit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom