Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just the mid season cleveland losing streak they go on, its the same year after year. They will win the nba finals. Should have been twice now if it wasnt for kyrie and Love being injured in 2015...:smh:

Lol at LeBron crying for more help. Just mad that his team isn't the warriors. You got what you got. No need to cry about it. This team was good enough to win the chip, so..

Random question for my fellow NTers. Are you guys fans of your teams based on a certain player (Lebron, harden, etc.), hometown teams, or just a random team you like out of state? Just curious that's all

My city doesn't have a basketball team. So I've been fans of players my whole life and I never deny it. I was an Allen Iverson fan, T-Mac fan, then when I watched lebron high school games I became a fan of him. Ever since then Ive just wanted dude to win to shut all the haters up. Glad he has been doing it. I see myself transitioning into a Westbrook fan aswell. Love the way dude plays. Hope he ends up with a ring before that fraud durant does tho. :rofl:

i'm the only timberwolves fan in my area and everyone accuses me of being a bandwagon since we have some hype with us now smh

Bron lame for all that yelling at Frye during that Spurs game tho.
But i understand the Kyrie ****, dude should have been there for that 3 period

talking to my homeboys.. I can't believe there's so many people that still don't realize Kawhi is actually elite on offense now. He still gets called a system player :lol:

Best Kawhi Leonard thing I saw today was that he's 8th on the jersey sale list.

Everybody talking about Harden / Westbrook MVP race and Kawhi going to mess around and finish ahead of both.

I fully expect Houston to fall off some more and OKC isn't jumping into the top 3 any time soon. Kawhi's comp will be KD since those two teams will end up with the two best records in the West more than likely.

Last edited:
Out here where I'm stationed there's dudes from all over the states like Kansas, Ohio, Florida, etc. that claims to be Dubs fans since forever to me it's just weird. But I could care less if bandwagon or not it gives me more people to talk about the Dubs with :lol:

Kawhi is having an incredible season and is still just 25. He deserves to be mentioned among the best players in the league. Idk how many players are currently better, but it's a real short list.

Best Kawhi Leonard thing I saw today was that he's 8th on the jersey sale list.

Everybody talking about Harden / Westbrook MVP race and Kawhi going to mess around and finish ahead of both.

I fully expect Houston to fall off some more and OKC isn't jumping into the top 3 any time soon. Kawhi's comp will be KD since those two teams will end up with the two best records in the West more than likely.
Factoring Record, he should win it. He was my vote.

No timetable for Ben Simmons debut, interesting.
mean.gif
 thought he was supposed to make that debut this month

My city doesn't have a basketball team. So I've been fans of players my whole life and I never deny it. I was an Allen Iverson fan, T-Mac fan, then when I watched lebron high school games I became a fan of him. Ever since then Ive just wanted dude to win to shut all the haters up. Glad he has been doing it. I see myself transitioning into a Westbrook fan aswell. Love the way dude plays. Hope he ends up with a ring before that fraud durant does tho. :rofl:

At least you admit it. But damn you talk a lot of smack about the Dubs for someone who doesn't stick to one team tho :rofl:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom