Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Delly only locked Curry up for the first 2 games. After that....Curry fried him :lol:.

holy **** yall cats don't read. :lol:

you're articulating exactly what im saying minus the fact that Steph had to chill on shooting solely chucking 3s in game 3 to make them play him more honest

Last edited:
you're all over the place right now. 

you said the cavs "shut all that down" originally...no? I simply said that in 2015 for the 3 closeout games, he was his usual "chucking" self and posted the numbers to back that up.

they def shut all that down to start the series.

and i disagree he wasn't just simply chucking. the cavs defense had been way adjusted. especially with other Warriors getting involved after that. he had cleaner looks. It's not just about volume

holy **** yall cats don't read. :lol:

you're articulating exactly what im saying minus the fact that Steph had to chill on shooting 3s in game 3 to make them play him more honest

He didn't chill on 3's. He just hit them. You're lying now :lol:. Just say you were wrong and you believed in a narrative you never actually researched.

Steph attempted 10 threes per game during the last 3 games. He hit 45% of them.

View media item 2310565

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01/gamelog/2015/

He didn't chill on 3's. He just hit them. You're lying now :lol:. Just say you were wrong and you believed in a narrative you never actually researched.

Steph attempted 10 threes per game during the last 3 games. He hit 45% of them.

http://www.basketball-reference.com/players/c/curryst01/gamelog/2015/

had to make the clarification of sole-ly chucking 3s. He did a lot more penetrating and making the ball move to get cleaner looks. either way, he had to chill on the steph show to make the defense honest before they could prosper.

yall cats are some boxscore w-hores :lol:

Last edited:
Steph had his most 3-pointers in Game 2 but Games 3 (a loss) and Game 5 (a win) are both the same: 13. It's not the quantity technically, just the quality - that changed throughout those 2015 Finals. Delly played great D on him through the whole series, Steph was just making more shooting more/less 3s.

Last edited:
Big **** daddy Durant on the warriors now is just depressing

Am I one of the few who finds this **** so corny

dude stays doing the most

hope him and his bum *** team take another L from Leaveland once again

Ehhh you gave KD a nickname based on his genitalia doe

That wasn't me

[emoji]129300[/emoji]

Exactly. They were perfect.

You're really misconstruing what the league was like back then, weren't you like 5 years old? :lol: . Those guys were not on the level of a Richard Jefferson. Fish and horry went on to win 2+ rings after the 3peat, wasn't no question marks about them :lol: . You're way offOne this one bro

You missing the point. They were not "Perfect." Per PJ for 2002, the first year they finally started Horry:

Phil Jackson: We were a little bit undermanned. We had to start shedding some salary, get in line with the league’s CBA. Robert Horry had taken on the load of being a power forward at whatever he weighed, 230 or 235, and that year, we didn’t have a backup for him. We didn’t have a great backup for Shaq, either. 

From the same piece
 J.A. Adande (columnist, Los Angeles Times): The [Kings] had the better season. They had home-court advantage, more talent, more threats. Throughout their roster, top to bottom, they had a better roster. The Lakers didn’t have anybody who could get his own shot other than Kobe and Shaq.

http://grantland.com/features/2002-...-history-los-angeles-lakers-sacramento-kings/

There's more to it and more proof than that, but yeah.

and they hit my dude with food poisoning on the pizza swag. And Lakers still won.

Lakeshow. :smokin

Kobe & Shaq :smokin :smokin :smokin :smokin

Big **** daddy Durant on the warriors now is just depressing

Am I one of the few who finds this **** so corny

dude stays doing the most

hope him and his bum *** team take another L from Leaveland once again

Ehhh you gave KD a nickname based on his genitalia doe

That wasn't me
[emoji]129300[/emoji]
roll.gif

yooo this goes to show how much melo has really matured.
dude is struggling frustraded on a bad team. yet saying the right things. not complaining not jumping ship

bron number one in the east... crying i need more help when has two all stars and one jus dropped 49

ONLY case i can make for bron rn is that since they are the defending champs he wants to stay there

Those "Big Penis Daddy Durant" comments were coming several times a day, how could you possibly try and side step those.

What's funny and disturbing at the same time is that the late teen early 20 crowd uses this kind of "compliment" like it's cool, now.

I hang out on a DFS Chat forum and when say Boogie is having a great game, the best way these young men can show praise is to say "Boogies D is soooo Big"

Like, this is our world, men complimenting other Men's accomplishment by describing their Penis size. 
tired.gif
 This is strange to a man my age.

Last edited:
yooo this goes to show how much melo has really matured.
dude is struggling frustraded on a bad team. yet saying the right things. not complaining not jumping ship

bron number one in the east... crying i need more help when has two all stars and one jus dropped 49

ONLY case i can make for bron rn is that since they are the defending champs he wants to stay there
laugh.gif
 you serious?

what alternative is their for melo? he's on a bad team that doesn't want him on the team to begin with. 

lebron has alot more to play for right now. 

ya'll reaching hard w/ this lebron ****.

all he's saying is that they need a backup point guard basically. ya'll acting like he's asking for russell westbrook. 

Those "Big Penis Daddy Durant" comments were coming several times a day, how could you possibly try and side step those.

What's funny and disturbing at the same time is that the late teen early 20 crowd uses this kind of "compliment" like it's cool, now.

I hang out on a DFS Chat forum and when say Boogie is having a great game, the best way these young men can show praise is to say "Boogies D is soooo Big"

Like, this is our world, men complimenting other Men's accomplishment by describing their Penis size. |I  This is strange to a man my age.

:x

The game dun changed man. SMH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom