Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Curry is one of the most exciting players to watch when he was the true leader every possession basically went through him which made the game exciting. Now with KD it's like 50/50 on who is running the play then you have to make sure that Klay is getting enough touches too. The most fun I seen the team have this year was that last game against the Cavs

By road record and record Spurs are better than the Cavs. No team in the East has fewer than 9 road L's - West's top 2, GSW and SAS, have just 4 each.

Now, we could break down rest... injuries... but still.

Last edited:
+1

The Wizards going to continue this hot streak at home? I'm thinking about laying some cash on them tonight since they seem like they wanna murk the C's tonight.

Tonight is tuff to call. Washington is going for its 14th straight win at home vs a team they have bad blood with. Wizards also played last night. I think Washington wins but it'll be close.

the game is too easy for the w's
fans getting spoiled

team only gets up for certain matches (cavs, clips, spurs, rockets)

Last edited:
I wish they had never got Durant.

I'll never forget when the Warriors beat the Cavs the first time. Enjoyable week and a half. I was on vacation and watching all the games in hotel rooms and bars. Good times.

The night the Warriors won the championship was the same day I came home from vacation and got my new car.

Last edited:
Warriors have entered the Spurs realm of boring, you know what you're going to get and it doesn't really keep your attention. Like it's basketball played "the right way" but no real sizzle.

I know everybody loves the Curry show, but his style of play doesn't work deep into the playoffs. Not only did the Cavs shut all that down (2 years in a row), but OKC did it for a large part of their series. Curry has to change his style of play before going into those types of series....It works against 80% of the NBA, but not against good defending, experienced teams.

they let the Cavs hang around 2 years ago because dude wanted to do his normal deal. Once he started penetrating/hockey assisting, it was easy work. Steph has the ability to play whatever style, but we don't see that until the Warriors are backed into a corner

The Warriors were must watch tv for me last year. This year, I've probably seen only like 10 games. It's kind of "sad".
Miss the old Warriors tbh, this is great value. No magic, they don't even seem like they're having as much fun
how much fun is there to have in an 82 game season when you've been to the finals 2 years in a row?

cavs don't look they're having much "fun" either. these guys are just trying to stay healthy and in shape until april. 

Wiz at home ain't no joke as of late

13 straight wins. Tonight is a true test. Wizards are 2.5 games behind Boston for the 3rd spot. If we win tonight we'll be 1.5 and Boston plays Houston tomorrow. Great opportunity for us to move up a spot or two because we have Atlanta later this week.

Last edited:
I know everybody loves the Curry show, but his style of play doesn't work deep into the playoffs. Not only did the Cavs shut all that down (2 years in a row), but OKC did it for a large part of their series.
OOOOK.
I wish they had never got Durant.

I'll never forget when the Warriors beat the Cavs the first time. Enjoyable week and a half. I was on vacation and watching all the games in hotel rooms and bars. Good times.

The night the Warriors won the championship was the same day I came home from vacation and got my new car.
OOOOK CONTEXTUAL.!

I love the "it doesn't work in the playoffs" take like the Warriors didn't win a championship two years ago...

Not much works in the playoffs against the best teams that are super locked in.

I miss Curry unchained as well. He needs the ball in his hands to get his full value and with Durant there that just won't ever happen again.

I wonder if he would ever leave if they win a couple more :nerd:

Curry led the league in scoring & was #26 in minutes.

Per minute that was by far the most dominant offensive year we've ever seen. 11 threes a night at 45%, 70% at the rim. I mean, he was as close to perfect as you can get :lol:

Even if Durant didn't come, Curry was probably taking a step back.

Very entertaining while it lasted though.

Last edited:
Klay 'i ain't sacrificing ****' Thompson would agree :lol:
Curry led the league in scoring & was #26 in minutes.

Per minute that was by far the most dominant offensive year we've ever seen.

Even if Durant didn't come, Curry was probably taking a step back.

Very entertaining while it lasted though.

it's also important to keep in my mind that curry is having his worst shooting season ever for whatever reason. he's missing alot of the same unreal makes he put up the past 2 years. if he's even shooting 5 percent better...we aren't having this convo right now. which is scary to consider if he ever gets back to shooting at that clip. i think what we're seeing now is the B-grade version of the warriors. 

Last edited:
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

that article was hilarious.

laugh.gif
 @ bron pointing at the camera man and then nike officials approaching him minutes later. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom