Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
LeBron has a top 3 (arguably) PF in the world and a Top 5 PG in the world & This man is saying they need help? Get this guy out of here. You weren't focused last night. I think the loss is on LeBron and his turnovers. If he can't play high minutes he needs to spend more time condition and getting his stamina higher. Your the best player in the world. You need to be on the floor at all times.

and in what world is love a top 3 pf and kyrie a top 5 pg? :lol:
watch games and stop looking at 2k ratings

this isn't 2010. lebron is not the hated villain you want him to be anymore. his approval rating skyrocketed after returning to cleveland.

the entire basketball world hates golden state right now. from the media to the social media, they are the "bad guys" and lebron is the "hero" who everyone wants to keep them from winning it all.

Last edited:
More people hate the warriors then hate the Cavs. What would make me happy would to have both them fail and have a spurs vs raptors finals just for the laughs.
You a good dude and I don't really agree with a lot of stuff you say but man would I love that scenario 
laugh.gif

Lebbywinks needs more HELP! http://es.pn/2km0mUq
Clearly frustrated that he's leading the league in minutes right now... and they're still dropping games :lol:

Coming off his 7th consecutive deep playoff run, he wanted to be in cruise control until the conference finals.

I'm not sure how he'll have anything left for the Warriors if he continues at this pace. I think he's knows that too.

Last edited:
I don't want anything it's just what i observed.
dudes ironically hold bron to a higher standard just so they can slander when he doesn't meet their absurd expectations.
like last year people were trying to crown Steph and said he was better than Bron all year long but once he had a mediocre finals performance he was given passes lol
it is what it is though.

Last edited:
dudes ironically hold bron to a higher standard just so they can slander when he doesn't meet their absurd expectations.
like last year people were trying to crown Steph and said he was better than Bron all year long but once he had a mediocre finals performance he was given passes lol
it is what it is though.
I'm cool with Bron I hope he wins another one this year 

it is what it is though.

You're making stuff up. Curry slander bus was full.

this isn't 2010. lebron is not the hated villain you want him to be anymore. his approval rating skyrocketed after returning to cleveland.

the entire basketball world hates golden state right now. from the media to the social media, they are the "bad guys" and lebron is the "hero" who everyone wants to keep them from winning it all.

Pretty on point here. Warriors are the villains now. The way people see it is as the already 73-9 team was a juggernaut that was stopped by heroics of Lebron. Now taking that L they "stripped" a small market team of one the greatest scorers of this generation and brought him on that 73-9 juggernaut team. I got a little dramatic but that's basically it

Am weirdly interested in this Wizards / Celtics game today. Them fools legit don't like each other

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom