Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want anything it's just what i observed.
dudes ironically hold bron to a higher standard just so they can slander when he doesn't meet their absurd expectations.
like last year people were trying to crown Steph and said he was better than Bron all year long but once he had a mediocre finals performance he was given passes lol
it is what it is though.

I don't hate Bron man has done some amazing things including the 3-1 comeback I respect that. I'm a huge fan of Kyrie too dude has always been legit to me since he was drafted. I'm actually rooting for the Cavs to win so we can beat them in the Finals. A victory over any other team wouldn't be as satisfying :lol:

The Cavs are a minus-38 across 384 minutes over their last 10 games with LeBron James on the floor.

Maybe Bron should look in the mirror lol kidding

Or am I :nerd:

2157889318001_4088308716001_LeBron-James-takes-to-Instagram-to--reflect--on-loss.jpg

You're making stuff up. Curry slander bus was full.
he didn't receive nearly as much slander as Bron did.
I ain't making anything up.
you live in your own bubble for sure.

curry got slandered to death everywhere. what does "as much" mean? did you want a billboard of slander put up in every city or something?

hell read through this entire post. he's still getting slandered this year for what he did last year. 

this isn't 2010. lebron is not the hated villain you want him to be anymore. his approval rating skyrocketed after returning to cleveland.

the entire basketball world hates golden state right now. from the media to the social media, they are the "bad guys" and lebron is the "hero" who everyone wants to keep them from winning it all.

I wouldn't trip if he never won another ring for the remainder of his career. Three's enough. Like I said a few weeks back. Anyone can take it besides the Cavs and the Clips.

The Warriors were must watch tv for me last year. This year, I've probably seen only like 10 games. It's kind of "sad".

I wouldn't trip if he never won another ring for the remainder of his career. Three's enough. Like I said a few weeks back. Anyone can take it besides the Cavs and the Clips.
Gonna be real mad come june then. We on a ride this year. It's destiny.

wizards wearing all black before the game against boston

gonna need a playoff series between these 2 this year 

Last edited:
The Warriors were must watch tv for me last year. This year, I've probably seen only like 10 games. It's kind of "sad".
Their allure was insane last year. They've been entertaining this year but it's to be expected. I don't think anyone would've imagined how good they were last year.

Their allure was insane last year. They've been entertaining this year but it's to be expected. I don't think anyone would've imagined how good they were last year.
I expected a big year, but not 73 wins big course.

I miss Steph dominating and everyone else feeding off of it. This year, whether through the system or him pacing himself, it's just not the same with Durant's arrival.

Agreed last years team was had a lot more excitement behind it. This year you are just expecting a victory in every game

I expected a big year, but not 73 wins big course.

I miss Steph dominating and everyone else feeding off of it. This year, whether through the system or him pacing himself, it's just not the same with Durant's arrival.
same. Curry is. My favorite player in the league. Thats what happens when to much talent on the same team. It's not fun watching them like before. I still dislike the Cavs more then the warriors but watching both Super teams fail would be the best case scenario for me.

Last edited:
Lol Warriors was a much easier team to root for last year with Curry as the undisputed leader. After that 3-1 collapse and landing Durant, they're a much easier team to root against.

The Warriors actually managed to create a scenario in which I would root for LeBron in a match up. Unreal.

Last edited:

Man, if the Clips don't make a run this year, you gotta blow that thang up. It's been too many years.
Lol Oh I wasn't serious btw. I don't think they'll play into june.

Maybe a deep run though, health and seeding provided. We shall see. Regardless, I don't see a scenario in which they "blow it up" the most I could see happening is us losing JJ but CP/Blake seem like they'll be back.

LeBron has a top 3 (arguably) PF in the world and a Top 5 PG in the world & This man is saying they need help? Get this guy out of here. You weren't focused last night. I think the loss is on LeBron and his turnovers. If he can't play high minutes he needs to spend more time condition and getting his stamina higher. Your the best player in the world. You need to be on the floor at all times.
I am sure you guys are going to spin this because I am a Warriors fan, but I strongly disagree with the bolded.  

Lol Warriors was a much easier team to root for last year with Curry as the undisputed leader. After that 3-1 collapse and landing Durant, they're a much easier team to root against.

The Warriors actually managed to create a scenario in which I would root for LeBron in a match up. Unreal.

I would say this is a big one, a lot of people were rooting for them. Seeing KD decide to join them only brought a ton of people who now want to see them fail.

Warriors are "less fun", but their current style will be better for playoff success. Gonna be a lot of salt when they're rolling teams in the playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom