Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
random...but i do not remember chris webber playing for the warriors in 2008 at all 
laugh.gif

This revisionist Laker history talk in here is something else. The disrespect being thrown Big Shot Bob, Rick Fox and Derek Fisher's way right now is outrageous.

This revisionist Laker history talk in here is something else. The disrespect being thrown Big Shot Bob, Rick Fox and Derek Fisher's way right now is outrageous.

Disrespect? Come on man :lol: the idea that they were these "perfect" role players is flat out not true, at least the perceived notions of them being perfect isn't true. Shaq and Kobe carried them, and their role guys came through but they weren't ideal at all.

Like the Lakers weren't even all that confident in fisher and horry which is why they kept looking for upgrades like samaki friggin walker, ac green, Lindsey hunter, horace grant, and others

One year they had Greg foster backing up Shaq for some time. Greg Foster.

And that isn't a knock on the Lakers. You're going to have issues like these when you're chasing championships but the idea that they were the perfect role players? Nahhh I don't agree with that and neither did Phil Jackson.

Even with the Dubs loss to the Heats. Cavs have lost 5 of their last 7 with last one against a AD less Pelicans. Ouch. You can tell the fear he has lol. He knows he won't be able to beat Dubs in a 7 games series especially after that wupping they took from them recently

lmao so what? you were up 3-1 last year and lost. hit the showers
you do know hes talking about this year right

warriors are a different team 

lebum out here really asking for help with his passive aggressive ***...he shook

Last edited:
I find the discussion surrounding LeBron and his help(role players) fascinating. The biggest thing though, in my opinion, is STILL the lack of defense. They just don't have many plus defenders and no real rim protection.

you do know hes talking about this year right
warriors are a different team 

lebum out here really asking for help with his passive aggressive ***...he shook
He's asking for help, but I don't think he's making a plea to the FO. They have neither the cap space nor the assets to make another significant move. I think this was a rallying cry to his teammates for them to step their game up.

Fortunately for them they play the Kangz tomorrow night.

Last edited:
More people hate the warriors then hate the Cavs. What would make me happy would to have both them fail and have a spurs vs raptors finals just for the laughs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom