Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe THAT's the Zaprooter "LEBRON-JORDAN CRAWFORD VIDEO" that was so highly publicized like Lebron was shutting it down, no one could find the footage 
roll.gif

Last edited:
this is also a myth. they had him flustered for two games in 2015 and then he gave delly hell. 

you literally read this part and stopped reading. :lol: You somehow conveniently left off my quote about Steph adjusting and that "style" being what won.

"gave dellly hell" was not in the usual manner of 'and 1 X 3 point shootout 'that Curry does successfully against almost any team. It was hockey assisting, penetrating, etc.

once the Cavs tried to guard him more straight up, he went back to busting ******

Last edited:

how much fun is there to have in an 82 game season when you've been to the finals 2 years in a row?

cavs don't look they're having much "fun" either. these guys are just trying to stay healthy and in shape until april. 
When they're on they're (Cavs) still pretty fun to watch. Never been on the 13'-15' Warriors level tho, they were on another level imo It's different this year

Curry led the league in scoring & was #26 in minutes.

Per minute that was by far the most dominant offensive year we've ever seen. 11 threes a night at 45%, 70% at the rim. I mean, he was as close to perfect as you can get
laugh.gif

Even if Durant didn't come, Curry was probably taking a step back.

Very entertaining while it lasted though.
Not to nag on it but '14 Warriors were more fun too, idk

I love the "it doesn't work in the playoffs" take like the Warriors didn't win a championship two years ago...

Not much works in the playoffs against the best teams that are super locked in.

I miss Curry unchained as well. He needs the ball in his hands to get his full value and with Durant there that just won't ever happen again.

I wonder if he would ever leave if they win a couple more :nerd:

Kyrie and Love conveniently were not present in that series :lol:

Are people offended? :lol: Steph's fun style of play doesn't work (to the tune of winning a 7 game series) against the top tier teams. Y'all disregarding the fact that he has the ability to switch his style up and play basic ball and kill...and did that...(albeit, against a Love/Kyrie-less Cavs team) in the same series

this is also a myth. they had him flustered for two games in 2015 and then he gave delly hell. 

you literally read this part and stopped reading.
laugh.gif
You somehow conveniently left off my quote about Steph adjusting and that "style" being what won.

"gave dellly hell" was not in the usual manner of 'and 1 X 3 point shootout 'that Curry does successfully against almost any team. It was hockey assisting, penetrating, etc.
he put up 28 per with 14 3s for the last 3 games...including a 37 point game w/ 7 threes made..but ok. 

Lebbywinks needs more HELP! http://es.pn/2km0mUq
Every single time the Cavs lose, this dude begs for more help. I can't recall a team coming off a ship to do that.
Nothing about that video or his comments said "get me more help" 
laugh.gif

Was it in the article that I didn't read?

The Cavs are a minus-38 across 384 minutes over their last 10 games with LeBron James on the floor.
Maybe Bron should look in the mirror lol kidding

Or am I
nerd.gif
That's because he never comes off the floor.

He has to own every minute of the last however many games
roll.gif
I mean he played 44 minutes last night. 

So Jamal wants to get traded to the Cavaliers? Clippers... you alright, confidence good? (every year...)
laugh.gif

he put up 28 per with 14 3s for the last 3 games...including a 37 point game w/ 7 threes made..but ok. 

PER matters why? (considering he killed after he made the Cavs guard him more honest)...... neither are a dissection stats. Can't try to paint/defend this argument with stats. I didnt say "he didnt make any 3s" lol. Boys either didnt watch the series or want to have revisionist history.

it's also important to keep in my mind that curry is having his worst shooting season ever for whatever reason. he's missing alot of the same unreal makes he put up the past 2 years. if he's even shooting 5 percent better...we aren't having this convo right now. which is scary to consider if he ever gets back to shooting at that clip. i think what we're seeing now is the B-grade version of the warriors. 
Little regression from Klay and Igoudala too. Maybe it's a combination of that and their old bench mob with Barbosa, Mo and Ze'

Last edited:

PER matters why? (considering he killed after he made the Cavs guard him more honest)...... neither are a dissection stats. Can't try to paint/defend this argument with stats. I didnt say "he didnt make any 3s" lol. Boys either didnt watch the series or want to have revisionist history.
28 points PER game.

you said he didn't give Delly hell in his "usual manner of AND 1 x 3 point shootout".

I simply posted the numbers that disagreed with that. there's no revisionist history to be had. numbers don't lie. 

Last edited:
why does PER or Per game, matter. I didn't say Steph Curry was not successful in the playoffs. I said he couldnt rely on only chucking 3s and expect to win.

he shot 4/21 from 3 in the first 2 games
they took an L with him shooting 7/13 from 3 after that

You went to Mercy bro?? I didn't know that. That's dope. We were at Lifetime. And yeah for sure bro, buckets come in abundance lately, the gyms I've been going to have been packed af

Yessir!

Titan for life. I am going to have to get out there.

Same here bro. I think it is the new year new me thing. :lol:

Should get back to normal in a month or so. :rofl:

why does PER or Per game, matter. I didn't say Steph Curry was not successful in the playoffs. I said he couldnt rely on only chucking 3s and expect to win.

he shot 4/21 from 3 in the first 2 games
they took an L with him shooting 7/13 from 3 after that
you're all over the place right now. 

you said the cavs "shut all that down" originally...no? I simply said that in 2015 for the 3 closeout games, he was his usual "chucking" self and posted the numbers to back that up.

Last edited:

28 POINTS PER GAME....the last 3 games of the 2015 Finals. All wins.

Delly only locked Curry up for the first 2 games. After that....Curry fried him :lol:.

But since Iggy won the Finals MVP (largely to his defense on Bron) the Narrative became that "Steph Curry doesn't show up in the finals"

Here are Steph's numbers the last 3 wins of the finals.:

28ppg
6apg
5rpg

49% from the field
45% for 3 on 10 attempts per game

I mean....you can literally go watch the entire finals.

What dudes don't understand these days is....the finals are a playoff series. Great players will have one or two bad games during the series.

When the Warriors needed to win in 2015....Steph Curry dropped those numbers in 3 straight wins en route to a championship.

That's undeniable.

STOP BELIEVING IN NARRATIVES.

Last edited:
What is going on in here right now?

Why did the Nuggets sign another Big?

edit: LMAO
roll.gif
Just saw Noah's face right as he shot that Freethrow
laugh.gif

Last edited:

28 POINTS PER GAME....the last 3 games of the 2015 Finals. All wins.

Delly only locked Curry up for the first 2 games. After that....Curry fried him :lol:.

But since Iggy won the Finals MVP (largely to his defense on Bron) the Narrative became that "Steph Curry doesn't show up in the finals"

Here are Steph's numbers the last 3 wins of the finals.:

28ppg
6apg
5rpg

49% from the field
45% for 3 on 10 attempts per game

I mean....you can literally go watch the entire finals.

What dudes don't understand these days is....the finals are a playoff series. Great players will have one or two bad games during the series.

When the Warriors needed to win in 2015....Steph Curry dropped those numbers in 3 straight wins en route to a championship.

That's undeniable.

STOP BELIEVING IN NARRATIVES.

Add to all of that his gravity got draymond and iggy open looks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom