Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need a win tonight vs the Hornets. After that loss to the Pistons it seems Washington is just cursed on the road this season.

big j 33 big j 33

East:
IT2
Kemba
Lowry
PG13
Love
Wall
Embiid

West:
Westbrook
Klay
Dame
DeAndre
Hayward
Draymond
Boogie

Last edited:
Please, let Embiid be an All-Star. Feel like he'll truly hit the main stream if it happens. Put him in the skills challenge too or something

I never thought there could be another Shaq, in regards to the persona, charisma and dominance on the floor

Last edited:
Forgot Joel, I changed my last pick even though they're likely going with a Hawk whether it's Millsap or Dwight.

big j 33 big j 33

East:
Lowry
Thomas
Wall
Millsap
Embiid
George
Walker

West:
Westbrook
Paul (Conley)
Cousins
Green
Gobert
Hayward
Thompson

big j 33 big j 33

ASG RESERVES

EAST
Thomas
Lowry
Wall
Walker
Anthony
Love
Embiid

WEST
[COLOR=#red]Westbrook
Thompson
McCollum
Hayward
KAT
Cousins
Gobert
[/COLOR]

Last edited:
************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

New contest time.

I'm going to step my game up for this thread, I've been moving and my work schedule gives me very little internet time.

The contest: Correctly name all of the remaining All-Star reserves. Not the biggest of challenges so if we have multiple winners then I'll do a random drawing to find out winner.

Just @me on here whenever you come up with your remaining All-Stars. If you have already given your predictions and I missed it, just restate them and @me so I can keep track. 

I'll also run a contest for the All-Star weekend, correctly name all the winners of the contests, plus some other random prop bets and we'll make this weekend more fun for us NTers watching.

************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
West:

Gobert
Boogie
Draymond
Hayward
Klay
Westbrook
Conley (assuming coaches don't pick CP3 because of injury)

Biggest snub: Marc Gasol

East:

Embiid
Love
George
Wall
Lowry
Kemba
Isaiah

Biggest snub: Dwight Howard

Last edited:
Gobert, Draymond, & Kawhi will all win their fair share of DPOY awards over the next 15 years.

All 3 are more than deserving this season.

He didn't get "robbed." It could've gone either way last year. Kawhi was deserving too.

draymond 1st this year. so many clutch *** defensive stops down the stretch. Him and KD are tough playmakers defensively don the stretch. Blocks be in abundance.

draymond 1st this year. so many clutch *** defensive stops down the stretch. Him and KD are tough playmakers defensively don the stretch. Blocks be in abundance.

KD should finish in top 5. Boy D stepped up, or just getting noticed now.

Will Russ still act the way he does during the All-Star Game? Not pass the ball to KD at all? lol

Will Russ still act the way he does during the All-Star Game? Not pass the ball to KD at all? lol

all that nonsense is the media playing it up and trying to make it a story
kd and russ just plays along cause that's what ya want to hear
media/fans getting worked

Last edited:
all that nonsense is the media playing it up and trying to make it a story
kd and russ just plays along cause that's what ya want to hear
media/fans getting worked
I see your point.

I hope the media plays off KD not giving a damn about Drake Night 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Last edited:

KD should finish in top 5. Boy D stepped up, or just getting noticed now.
Everything about KD's game is better this year.

He's able to showcase every level of his game in GSW. 

It's the main reason that I think he will win MVP. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom