Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dame is averaging 26 and 6 that's not all star worthy? :lol:
Kemba is having a damn good year too, shooting 42% from 3 and putting up 23, 5.5 and 4.

Not in the west. in the east they're probs start lol.

West>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>least

Dame is averaging 26 and 6 that's not all star worthy?
laugh.gif

Kemba is having a damn good year too, shooting 42% from 3 and putting up 23, 5.5 and 4.
The Blazers are 19-27.

19-27

19-27
laugh.gif

right right right my bad yea i forget sometimes how wonky the conferences are, like minni and new orleans. but yea kemba may get a spot in the east side.

what are his numbers compared to kyries? and kyles

Last edited:
Dame is averaging 26 and 6 that's not all star worthy? :lol:

The Blazers are 19-27.

19-27

19-27 :lol:

The Wizards only have 4 more wins and Wall is a shoe in is he not?

Bucks have 20 wins and Giannis is lock too. Hell, everyone wants Embiid in and Philly has 15 wins :lol:

Last edited:
The Wizards only have 4 more wins and Wall is a shoe in is he not?

Bucks have 20 wins and Giannis is lock too.
Well Giannis is a lock because he's a starter, so duh
laugh.gif

And the Wizards in the playoffs where the 8th seed is .500.

The Blazers aren't in the playoffs in a conference where the 8th seed is 18-25. Come on man lol open / shut case.

dawg...memphis is down to 7th...

why do I feel like they're doing what I said and planning for that 8th spot on purpose to meet up with GSW?

They're not.

They just doing what they do almost every year. Go through the motions and turn it on later in the year. Just not going to be bad enough to move down to 8th. I haven't been keeping up as much over the last week, but this is the part of the season I hate watching. The team probably will not wake up until after the ASB.

I honestly think their concern right now is health. They really want to be healthy going into the playoffs because they've shown how good they can be when their top players are 100%.

Last edited:
spent most of sunday hungover and hating myself. came in here only to see I missed a pissing contest between the nba and nfl threads. :lol: at so many folx getting lost in their feelings

dare a I say, this was e-gang warfare?

If GSW ends up with a stupid record like 73-9 or 74-8 which I think they will, Hardens numbers and Houston's seed won't matter.

That's your storyline.

They won't lose 10 games.

So you're saying you wanna just go ahead and pay me now :nerd:

This dude and his nursery raps :lol:. Some of yall really vouch for this dude on the mic? :smh:

dame >>>>>> iverson, shaq, metta, and every other nba players attempt at rappin

spent most of sunday hungover and hating myself. came in here only to see I missed a pissing contest between the nba and nfl threads.
laugh.gif
at so many folx getting lost in their feelings

dare a I say, this was e-gang warfare?
That ship was lit.
mean.gif

I wanted no parts of that
laugh.gif
 ( I just started it (on accident) and dipped)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom