Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
cf1zUjU.jpg

So Harden getting 8 boards as a PG is what then? Since you're the stat hunting expert.

Under Dantoni....there are more possessions. So more rebounds. Harden also doesn't defend at the point of attack like most PG's. And he pads a lil bit himself (most great players care about stats to an extent).....

Russ is OD with it though. What Russ is doing....is equivalent to Bron averaging 40 at the expense of ball movement, fluidity, defense etc.

Steph Curry COULD average 10apg if he wanted to too. But it may not be in his teams best interest (talking about the last 2 years before KD)

Lots of factors add to this. Personal, coaching, leesh, green light, personality etc.

Russ' coaches have given him the Myplayer treatment. Hence is usage. It's absurd.

Over/Under 13 on the amount of times "Chris Webber sucks/annoying/ STF U/had to mute my television" ?

Last edited:
explain to me how the starters work for the all star game... so the fans get 50% of the vote and the media get the other 50% ?? so how did curry make it over westbrook with more votes but zaza didnt make it with more votes than davis? obviously davis is more deserving but it would be funny for zaza to make it plus he had more votes

Last edited:
explain to me how the starters work for the all star game... so the fans get 50% of the vote and the media get the other 50% ?? so how did curry make it over westbrook with more votes but zaza didnt make it with more votes than davis? obviously davis is more deserving but it would be funny for zaza to make it plus he had more votes
Players and media get 25% apiece, fans get 50%

bro...john wall doubled on that last play. i mean, knicks gonna knicks, its disgusting, but his game winner should've been disqualified.

Under Dantoni....there are more possessions. So more rebounds. Harden also doesn't defend at the point of attack like most PG's. And he pads a lil bit himself (most great players care about stats to an extent).....

Russ is OD with it though. What Russ is doing....is equivalent to Bron averaging 40 at the expense of ball movement, fluidity, defense etc.

Steph Curry COULD average 10apg if he wanted to too. But it may not be in his teams best interest (talking about the last 2 years before KD)

Lots of factors add to this. Personal, coaching, leesh, green light, personality etc.

Russ' coaches have given him the Myplayer treatment. Hence is usage. It's absurd.

If all of what you say is true, which I don't agree with, then why is it directly leading to the success of the team overall? I mean clearly you're saying this in a condescending or negative light, but it's been broken down how much the rest of the personnel relies on him to score, start fast breaks to get easy baskets with his boards and the lack of shot creators on the team so what is the problem? Especially with these players around him.

As for Bron averaging 40...stop with the nonsense.

Last edited:
Wall def double dribbled he's just too fast for the refs I guess to see it. Although they did let Russ try and check the ball up top.

We all know NBA refs aint **** after 2 mins left in the 4th. Either way, with Melo taking contested long jumpers and Lee, a shooter who never shoots, not shooting, Knicks were gonna lose anyways.

Chuck has absolutely jumped the shark in terms of balance between passing basketball knowledge and personality/comedy.

Ernie was annoyed with him today.

-First he says Eric Bledsoe should be an All Star
-Then he says Kyle Lowry Shouldn't Make the All star Game
-Then he says Dame Lillard has missed too many games to be considered (he's missed 5)
-Then he says the Wizards are disappointing, and should be a 4/5 seed.....when they actually currently ARE 5th in the East

:lol:

He not even trying anymore. Easiest job in the world.

Been saying this for the longest. I get that it's mostly a comedy show, but he can at least try a little bit. His dumb self does not pay attention at all. :lol:

the 5 Deep crew is his whole Raleigh clique... :lol:

Those dudes just living the life on some Entourage steez

That's crazy, Wall probably has that man living the life just chillin getting to smash models and get anything he wants :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom