Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There should be ZERO question as to who the best PG in the East is.

BEEN that way.

Imagine if that ***** actually played with the best player this current generation....

:nerd: [emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji][emoji]128564[/emoji]

Last edited:
Crazy that Wall put his boy David Best from Raleigh on as basically his security guard/assistant/weed handler :lol: he was right behind him in that post game interview.

View media item 2305323
This Russ hate is out of control. Steph starting for what?
Accusations of him forcing triple doubles? Even if Lebron tried he wouldn't get them nightly like this.

Yeah I said it because no one has the energy and tank Russ does. There's a reason some say he's the most athletic player ever in the league. It's more than size strength speed and how high you can jump. It's all of that and the output night after night.

When Bron said back in 09 that he "could average 40 IF he wanted to"....he wasn't lying.....

The ***** has one of the highest ball IQs ever (albeit slightly stat padding himself to a degree).....that he recognizes the downside in all out stat hunting like Russ does.

I think the best version of Russell Westbrook is a 25/7/7 version of him.

Team ball movement will always beat one man assist hunting wrecking crews.

Last edited:
Crazy that Wall put his boy David Best from Raleigh on as basically his security guard/assistant/weed handler :lol: he was right behind him in that post game interview.

the 5 Deep crew is his whole Raleigh clique... :lol:

Those dudes just living the life on some Entourage steez

Not only that but who can create their own shot without Russ spoon feeding them? Vic? Kanter can but he probably benefits more than anyone from playing with Russ.
Those are the only two.

If Russ wasn't "stat hunting" then nobody but Russ and Dipo would eat, Kanter doesn't even play enough.

They traded the only other person who could get their own shot, for Grant.

Last edited:
Adams can get his own shot too, but he doesn't try. 

You have to get him going through the P&R on most nights.

I watch a lot of tape. I am a hoops junkie. But I, with an unbiased eye....can spot fake hustle, rebound hunting and assist hunting from a mile away.

When Melo was my ***** on the Nuggets....he used to fake hustle like ****.

I've increasingly become anti Russ. I see what he's doing. It's clear.

It's still impressive however you slice it though....and he has GREAT VISION. But he's a stat padding, inneficient, no defense playing star.

Russ fake hustles? :lol:

Please enlighten us with what real hustle looks like

Crazy that Wall put his boy David Best from Raleigh on as basically his security guard/assistant/weed handler
laugh.gif
he was right behind him in that post game interview.
the 5 Deep crew is his whole Raleigh clique...
laugh.gif

Those dudes just living the life on some Posse steez
fixed

This Russ hate is out of control. Steph starting for what?
Accusations of him forcing triple doubles? Even if Lebron tried he wouldn't get them nightly like this.

Yeah I said it because no one has the energy and tank Russ does. There's a reason some say he's the most athletic player ever in the league. It's more than size strength speed and how high you can jump. It's all of that and the output night after night.
Yall really dont understand how good LeBron James is then

Russ fake hustles? :lol:

Please enlighten us with what real hustle looks like

I never said that.

I said the 3 things I can recognize are stat hinting, rebound hunting and fake hustle.

MELO used to fake hustle. I was using him as an example.

Y'all real defensive today.

Reading comprehension out the window for Russ :lol:

Russ has mediocre basketball IQ, but no other player in the league plays with the same effort for every minute he's on the court. No one can 'fake' that

I never said that.

I said the 3 things I can recognize are stat hinting, rebound hunting and fake hustle.

MELO used to fake hustle. I was using him as an example.

Y'all real defensive today.

Reading comprehension out the window for Russ :lol:

So Harden getting 8 boards as a PG is what then? Since you're the stat hunting expert.

Russ has mediocre basketball IQ, but no other player in the league plays with the same effort for every minute he's on the court. No one can 'fake' that

You sure?

What about that effort on defense?

Even the most ardent Russ supporter will tell you he doesn't bring it like he should/could on that end.

****. Y'all just saw John Wall :lol:

But he don't get the attention. So y'all wouldn't know he does it all too....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom