Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"hunting for assists" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Y'all say Russ does it but Harden doesn't? Please. Russ has a higher assist percentage and lower turnover percentage with higher usage rate. Harden's triple doubles are good but Russ's are bad? Both are conducive and vital to their teams success. 

Hunting for assists...How do you hunt for assists? It sounds flat out dumb. I can somewhat understand boards, but assists are fully predicated on your teammates scoring. So was Harden not hunting for assists last year since his teammates were bricking all their shots? Is he hunting for assists, helping his teammates be better, or being a selfish black hole ballhog? Pick one and stuck with it already.

assist whoring is a real thing. im not saying that's what westbrook is doing but the idea of it is very real. 

Rondo is still a master as it. 

Reactions: OTG
Rondo does it all the time, Bron and Russ have been accused of it before, but Harden is the exception? CP3 will have open looks but dribble the air out of the ball waiting for that pass at times as well. Child please.

Last edited:

Pop loving this getting thrown out of games thing....twice this week 
I missed this driving home from the train station. 

"You're a terrible referee" 
roll.gif

Russ is a true assist wh0r in every sense.

Again....the ***** plays like a MyPlayer.

He in his head will die trying to get four assist a quarter. If it means turning down open layups for Roberson 3's. I've seen it time and time again.

The ****** also averages close to 6tos to his 10apg.

Get a triple double or die trying.

Or a dubious quadrupole double (he's had 2 10to games in the past 5)

Shorty shooting 42% from the field. I hope it continues to trend down below 40% :pimp:

He in his head will die trying to get four assist a quarter. If it means turning down open layups for Roberson 3's. I've seen it time and time again.

Shorty shooting 42% from the field. I hope it continues to trend down below 40% :pimp:
you ain't lying.

If you dont think Westbrook is doing this stuff then IDK what to tell you. He's channeling his inner Rondo out there.

The rebound stealing is way more obvious too, but I can't knock the fact that when he rebounds the basketball he immediately pushes it the other way and creates problems for the defense.

James Harden is too, but he definitely has more assists that come through the legit flow of the offense. Its a function of his team being better mostly.

Last edited:
Russ shoots too much. Scarcely have I seen him pass and felt like, "he forced that one, he should have shot himself." He treads between making the right basketball play (teams leave Roberson open in the corner, you have to kick it to him) and being a ballhog, but never would I say he's forcing passes. He definitely aint passing up layups to kick out to someone else for a shot or waiting 10 seconds on the fastbreak like Rondo used to do for a team mate to catch up.

Rebounds I guess I can see, but still Westbrook getting a d board himself then pushing it > Adams or Kantner grabbing it then finding him coming back to the ball to get it or outleting it to him to run up

Last edited:
If you dont think Westbrook is doing this stuff then IDK what to tell you. He's channeling his inner Rondo out there.

The rebound stealing is way more obvious too, but I can't knock the fact that when he rebounds the basketball he immediately pushes it the other way and creates problems for the defense.

I'm not suggesting he doesn't at times, but so does Harden, CP3, Rondo and others. If Russ is a stat padder so are they. But it's funny his passess actually lead to more direct buckets than the others. And Russ passing up shots willingly? :lol:

And again OKC is winning at a 75% clip when he "stat pads" so all this it's not making the team better or conducive to winning is pure BS.

Last edited:
All this being said, he's still getting the numbers and it speaks to his effort that he's really out there doing this. Cause there should be burnout and theres not.

Shorty shooting 42% from the field. I hope it continues to trend down below 40%
pimp.gif
Dude I can't just let you go on blabbing these inaccuracies. 

You watch how much OKC footage? (just saying it sounds like you are breaking down game tapes of OKC games or something with all this)

Russ the same as many players is conscious of stats yes. YES we agree.

But to think he is more concerned with getting a triple double than playing to win is just how you want to see things.

Russ is no more guilty of stat padding than any other great who stat pads.

Chill man.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom