Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We're past the halfway point and I still think Russ doesn't have a chance In hell at actually winning the MVP award tbh

Guess I'm dolo on this

We're past the halfway point and I still think Russ doesn't have a chance In hell at actually winning the MVP award tbh

Guess I'm dolo on this
no you aren't. Dude is the ultimate stat padder. Lot of people aren't fooled by it. .when you actually watch the games. Harden is easily more impressive. Just by the eye test. Not even looking at numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG

Guess I'm dolo on this
He ultimately may not win it, no chance he finishes less than 2nd if he finishes out the season with averaging a trip dub and OKC is in the playoffs. He wins it if there's less than a 4 game difference in the standings between HOU and OKC at years end. It's 7 right now. 

Last edited:

Guess I'm dolo on this

I wouldn't say not a chance in hell. There's a chance but it's very unlikely. Hardens year.

If Okc was in 4th then it would be much closer

Btw who remembers that commercial of harden becoming MVP? Bout to be reality lol

Russ has a chance. It's just that his chance is dependent on his team's final standing and it's doubtful the thunder finish 3 or higher.

Chuck has absolutely jumped the shark in terms of balance between passing basketball knowledge and personality/comedy.

Ernie was annoyed with him today.

-First he says Eric Bledsoe should be an All Star
-Then he says Kyle Lowry Shouldn't Make the All star Game
-Then he says Dame Lillard has missed too many games to be considered (he's missed 5)
-Then he says the Wizards are disappointing, and should be a 4/5 seed.....when they actually currently ARE 5th in the East

:lol:

He not even trying anymore. Easiest job in the world.

I'm convinced that Greg Popovich does not like Patty Mills and really, I don't think he likes anyone who plays PG except Tony Parker.
I really am worried he's gonna get up and walk. There's less money out there this season but Patty can fetch 12-15 for four years out there.

It's not like he's going to age poorly either. But I want him to stay.
No Parker and Mills has played 6 minutes, the least of any Spur who has played tonight 
laugh.gif
(Bertans just came in so he's probably a less minutes than Mills)

no you aren't. Dude is the ultimate stat padder. Lot of people aren't fooled by it. .when you actually watch the games. Harden is easily more impressive. Just by the eye test. Not even looking at numbers

Pretty much. At this point RWs only chance is to average a triple double and he knows that. Watching the games it seems like that's why he's in there. *Most* of Harden's # comes within the flow of the game and part of the game plan and it's equating to wins.

Again Russ is great, just not the MVP at this point and his game, as of now, is not conducive to making his teammates better.

Reactions: OTG
Chuck has absolutely jumped the shark in terms of balance between passing basketball knowledge and personality/comedy.

Ernie was annoyed with him today.

-First he says Eric Bledsoe should be an All Star
-Then he says Kyle Lowry Shouldn't Make the All star Game
-Then he says Dame Lillard has missed too many games to be considered (he's missed 5)
-Then he says the Wizards are disappointing, and should be a 4/5 seed.....when they actually currently ARE 5th in the East

:lol:

He not even trying anymore. Easiest job in the world.

:rofl:

Just catching up to this thread and I was hoping someone caught him today. He was a mess. Dude said he wants to reward winning but had Bledsoe and McCollum up there :lol:

Thing is DJ like at 18/17 with like 3 blocks over the Clips 7 game win streak and they're 29-14. With cp and Blake not being there the Clips deserve one all star and DJ has played well enough to suffice imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom