Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

All this being said, he's still getting the numbers and it speaks to his effort that he's really out there doing this. Cause there should be burnout and theres not.
that's pretty much my sentiment.

you have to be supremely talented to hunt for and successfully rack up triple doubles on a nightly basis. anyone could try to do it. very few can actually do it.

Last edited:
Reactions: OTG
laugh.gif
I swear it looks like LMA isn't allowed to bend his knees.

Dude I can't just let you go on blabbing these inaccuracies. 

You watch how much OKC footage? (just saying it sounds like you are breaking down game tapes of OKC games or something with all this)

Russ the same as many players is conscious of stats yes. YES we agree.

But to think he is more concerned with getting a triple double than playing to win is just how you want to see things.

Russ is no more guilty of stat padding than any other great who stat pads.

Chill man.

I watch a lot of tape. I am a hoops junkie. But I, with an unbiased eye....can spot fake hustle, rebound hunting and assist hunting from a mile away.

When Melo was my ***** on the Nuggets....he used to fake hustle like ****.

I've increasingly become anti Russ. I see what he's doing. It's clear.

It's still impressive however you slice it though....and he has GREAT VISION. But he's a stat padding, inneficient, no defense playing star.

Dude I can't just let you go on blabbing these inaccuracies. 

You watch how much OKC footage? (just saying it sounds like you are breaking down game tapes of OKC games or something with all this)

Russ the same as many players is conscious of stats yes. YES we agree.

But to think he is more concerned with getting a triple double than playing to win is just how you want to see things.

Russ is no more guilty of stat padding than any other great who stat pads.

Chill man.

Not only that but who can create their own shot without Russ spoon feeding them? Vic? Kanter can but he probably benefits more than anyone from playing with Russ.

WallStar :pimp:

Crazy he put that move on Jennings. Wall made his name when he fried BJ after the reebok breakout in 07.

Two different points in there career now.

What a time :pimp:

View media item 2305323
This Russ hate is out of control. Steph starting for what?
Accusations of him forcing triple doubles? Even if Lebron tried he wouldn't get them nightly like this.

Yeah I said it because no one has the energy and tank Russ does. There's a reason some say he's the most athletic player ever in the league. It's more than size strength speed and how high you can jump. It's all of that and the output night after night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom