Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's as if his most recent finals win makes people blind to 2007, 2011, 2014, 2015.

FWIW I still have Kobe over Lebron, but the gap between them is close.

Last edited:
Someone actually voted for Westbrook for MVP and "The end is near" for Giannis.

Rare form.

what defines noteworthy? 

if a young guy clearly displays otherworldy potential and is advancing towards reaching that potential, how should we recognize that? 
A young player with potential as it is, not saying he's currently a top 5 or even top 10 player without the accolades to back that up.

At least win a award or playoff series first.

196157.gif

View media item 2304656

Playing 
It's as if his most recent finals win makes people blind to 2007, 2011, 2014, 2015.

FWIW I still have Kobe over Lebron, but the gap between them is close.
For me, playing with Shaq will always hurt Kobe's legacy somewhat.  There's no sound argument for ranking Kobe's solo career over LeBron's.

People are so understanding now. I'm sure y'all had the same reaction after The Decision
laugh.gif

"Well he did what was best for him"

Some of y'all were just mad last week when the Cavs got Korver
laugh.gif
I'm saying. 
laugh.gif

The hypocrisy is "mind bottling".

Dirk.

But good points. Kobe gets punished more so than the other greats when they played with 2 other HOFers on the same team minimum. Kobe had Shaq. Kobe had Pau. And before you bring up Phil, MJ had him too, Magic had Riles, Duncan had Pop, etc.

Please. No Kobe talk.

Can't get his washed-mess out my head. ***** look mad frail and lost now. Even grew a struggle beard. Playing basketball is the only thing that keeps that man going. Sad eyes. Kobe's soul is hurting.

:lol:

Last edited:
OKC was up 3-1 on GS. What do you mean they didn't put talent around him?

KDs rings in GS will never be in MJ, Magic or LeBrons class. That same team KD was up 3-1 against and lost was the same team LeBron fell behind 3-1 and won.

I remember ALLLLLL the basketball community saying Bron would "NEVER BE IN THE CLASS OF MJ, MAGIC, Kareem, Kobe, Bird, Duncan, Hakeem etc)

After he won his 2nd ring....****** already called him the GOAT :lol:

Y'all will forget and forgive KD as well when he wins his top.

FACTS... Once you win the narrative changes, LBJ couldn't beat a squad teamed up with the best players in his conference in order to win. years later dudes are acting as if he was "CARRYING" the team to rings :lol:

im sorry. how is that not comparable?

I just literally gave you examples of hall of famers who had other hall of famers as teammates. please tell me why that isn't comparable. 
Because Shaq was the clear cut #1 option as evident with 3 Finals MVPs during the 3Peat.

If LeBron went to Miami take the backseat instead of Wade, we have a totally different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom