Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russ might have a right to be upset but at the end of the day, that was another man's decision, and he had every right to make that decision. Who knows if they were really that cool though. KD said it himself, Russ got married, was doing his own thing (which there isn't anything wrong with) and etc.

Even if KD would've told Russ beforehand, Russ might've still felt a certain way.

All that shouldn't undo all the time they put in beforehand but life changes man. If I'm Russ, I'm burying the hatchet because life is too short but better believe, every time we set foot on court, I'm coming. Leave the hate on the court.

Russ needs to get the nod over curry in the ASG because it's going to be 
laugh.gif
 funny to see him and Durant in the starting line up.

Oh and the article that P posted yesterday or so Durant was saying that Harden would have stayed being the 6th man and become the greatest 6th man ever.

some people take sports way too seriously. men are obsessed with sports drama the way women are obsessed with drama in general. 

kevin durant and russell westbrook get paid millions of dollars to dribble a basketball for 6 months out of the year. ya'll care more about these stupid narratives than the players themselves do.

some people take sports way too seriously. men are obsessed with sports drama the way women are obsessed with drama in general. 

kevin durant and russell westbrook get paid millions of dollars to dribble a basketball for 6 months out of the year. ya'll care more about these stupid narratives than the players themselves do.

I feel you, but storylines fuel games/battles/rivalries/fights.

You can't fake, the storyline makes more people want to watch with a "watchful" eye.

I feel you though, I wish there was more spotlight on the science but the storylines draw in viewers

KD is a certified BAN. Anyone taking his side vs Russ I question your ethics on a personal level.

If you and a friend start a business but your friend leaves for your competitor then I'd like to see you wish them well and just get over it. No loyalty or dog in KD. He wanted the easy way out. He's cotton candy and a D rider for getting a 2 Pac tat after saying on the record Biggie was his favorite rapper.

:lol: @ "KD doesn't owe RW an explanation."

I am sure everything has been said already but yall are partners. Business partners, and you just disappear. Be a man, tell that man you are changing up your plans. Don't let him find out from the internet/tv.

Said this before, don't understand the, "They aren't lovers, so KD doesn't owe him anything" logic

KD is a certified BAN. Anyone taking his side vs Russ I question your ethics on a personal level.

If you and a friend start a business but your friend leaves for your competitor then I'd like to see you wish them well and just get over it. No loyalty or dog in KD. He wanted the easy way out. He's cotton candy and a D rider for getting a 2 Pac tat after saying on the record Biggie was his favorite rapper.

Fax bee

I feel you, but storylines fuel games/battles/rivalries/fights.

You can't fake, the storyline makes more people want to watch with a "watchful" eye.

I feel you though, I wish there was more spotlight on the science but the storylines draw in viewers
i guess there's a human component to the obsession of drama in general. idk. I just care about the actual game man. people are really watching two grown men to see how they "interact" with each other. some of these arguments remind me of my girl and her friends and how they watch those vh1 shows. 

i guess there's a human component to the obsession of drama in general. idk. I just care about the actual game man. people are really watching two grown men to see how they "interact" with each other. some of these arguments remind me of my girl and her friends and how they watch those vh1 shows. 

I hear you, you care about the game but whether you want to admit it or not, you care MORE about the game when there IS a compelling story.

That is completely fine, there IS a human element to everything we do/watch.

It is fine, you can admit you care about the story without being one of these Love and Hip Hop dudes in here :lol:

NBA is entertainment as well as a sport, the different personalities and storylines is a big part of the league's success.

You can't fault either side. People grow and change and have different wants, needs, and expectations as they go through life. 

A company doesn't give a **** about you after you leave. Why should you?

Last edited by a moderator:
Tho I do gotta say KD somewhat did the Thunders dirty and took the easy route but at the end of the day he did what he feels right for him and he doesn't owe anyone jack**** especially with all the hard work and Years he put into his old team. Everyone knows Lebron pulled the same stunt and people got over it after second and third year same will happen with this situation

Tho I do gotta say KD somewhat did the Thunders dirty and took the easy route but at the end of the day he did what he feels right for him and he doesn't owe anyone jack**** especially with all the hard work and Years he put into his old team. Everyone knows Lebron pulled the same stunt and people got over it after second and third year same will happen with this situation
#ThunderS

i find the loyalty thing funny too. 

gms can ship dudes around like it's nothing. a free agent chooses where he wants to play basketball and suddenly there's a discussion about loyalty.

do you guys have the same vitriol for pat riley treating wade like a stepchild as you do for players who choose their fate?

Last edited:

i find the loyalty thing funny too. 

gms can ship dudes around like it's nothing. a free agent chooses where he wants to play basketball and suddenly there's a discussion about loyalty.

do you guys have the same vitriol for pat riley treating wade like a stepchild as you do for players who choose their fate?
Exactly. **** the front office.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom