Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Westbrook don't want it w/ Zaza...

I know RW has the tough guy persona because of his intensity, but has he ever gone at it w/ someone? I'm having a hard time remembering.

Westbrook don't want it w/ Zaza...

I know RW has the tough guy persona because of his intensity, but has he ever gone at it w/ someone? I'm having a hard time remembering.

Whaaaaa.... Westbrook is always in some sort of altercation.

What are do you mean? His last incident I believe was with Dame.. I remember he went at it with Villanueva, Battier, Jermaine, Deng.... ect.

You expect him to throw hands? Nobody throwing hands in today's league.

Last edited:
What are do you mean? His last incident I believe was with Dame.. I remember he went at it with Villanueva, Battier, Jermaine, Deng.... ect.

You expect him to throw hands? Nobody throwing hands in today's league.

What are do YOU mean?

If he's just having verbal spats, then he's no different than anyone else in the league. Simple as that. His "intensity" got you thinking he's more than what he is.

Now that he's seen the footage and knows Zaza stood over him, and Kanter and Oladipo did nothing while Zaza stood chest out, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and hear that scolding.

I guarantee you Westy is giving those dudes the business.

zaza did the nba 2k on westbrook when the player body slides a bit cuz another player is standing in the way

Clearly the little chat didn't change things between Russ & KD [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji] (NSFW) https://t.co/W4B9FyGD6a

WELP knew he was going to call him a BAN at some point.

who is the ***** *** ***** when it was reported westbrook pleaded to kd like an alchoholic boyfriend what he could do to change to make him stay?

now i dont know where you come from but that sound like a ***** *** ***** to me

homie a grown *** man acting like a hurt lover

I bet if KD just kept it a buck with Russ from the start they'd still be cool.

I don't blame Durant for leaving at all but he should've been up front with Russell once he knew he was leaving for a fact.

they aint lovers dog kd dont owe dude a damn thing. its not a marriage.

who is the ***** *** ***** when it was reported westbrook pleaded to kd like an alchoholic boyfriend what he could do to change to make him stay?

now i dont know where you come from but that sound like a ***** *** ***** to me

homie a grown *** man acting like a hurt lover
facts....

Westbrook tough guy act is weak..
Fn Stat padder. Dude don't make anyone better.

from an outsider perspective with no horse in the race, i think russell is overdoing it. just a bit though. he's taking this situation way too personal. i understand it;s about business, legacy, friendship, brotherhood, but at the end of the day, if you were really his boy - you'd be like aii man good luck see you around. now whatever KD said or didnt say to him is a whole nother topic. but it's clear that russell has taken this to heart.

if hes trying to use this as fuel and motivation, then im with that. but it seems like a general disdain, and i dont like anyone carrying hate in their hearts.

I bet if KD just kept it a buck with Russ from the start they'd still be cool.

I don't blame Durant for leaving at all but he should've been up front with Russell once he knew he was leaving for a fact.

they aint lovers dog kd dont owe dude a damn thing. its not a marriage.
So you ain't gonna tell someone who you been calling a brother for years on end when you make a decision that effects things?

I do think Russell is going overboard but Durant didn't handle it the right way. If he had told Russ and he was still acting the way he does then so be it, at least you kept it 100 with him. Don't gotta be married to someone to be real with them.

Man, it's gonna be so awkward when the West All-Stars come together. :lol:

Hopefully they'all just bury it. Life is too short. It sucks if KD really didn't pick up the phone, but at the same time Russ needs to let it go and focus on his team.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be talking to KD either if he did me like that. But I'd tell him why.

I'd tell him I dont hate him but he ****** me and I can't tolerate that. And that'd be the end of it.

Last edited:
He's not playing in back to backs either and they have three coming up in the next three weeks. Auto losses for Philly.

Hot takes!

Wiz Kids :smokin

The Fall of the Blazers :x

Embiid is a Monster man. 8)

Rose actually looking good to me. :x

Last edited:
All star starters are released today. I hope the NBA keeps their whole transparency kick up and releases all the player votes. So we can get a tiny idea of who the Kawhi detractors are.

All star starters are released today. I hope the NBA keeps their whole transparency kick up and releases all the player votes. So we can get a tiny idea of who the Kawhi detractors are.
Did anyone peep JVG and Mike Breen trying to get Mark Jackson to spill who he voted for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom