Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When they were up in the Series he was fine was he not?

It's when the pressure was on to close that he turned down.
You may be right from an overall numbers pov, but to get them to 3-1 he was on a pretty high Playing level wasn't he? Making the right plays defensively and offensively. This super efficient game that he had today was in the midst of a pure home game comfort with a fully healthy beastly *** GSW to back him against an OKC team that they'd already dismantled with Adams, and this time without. No pressure at all to do anything great, just a plain old regular Season game against a short handed OKC
No hate my man, Durant was fully healthy. Him and Russ we destroying for that 3-1 lead. Defensively he was great but man he was out of it after they got up and I am not making it a conspiracy theory.  Klay cooked and saved their *****  but yeah without Steve tonight I knew they had no chance.

Clearly the little chat didn't change things between Russ & KD [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji] (NSFW) https://t.co/W4B9FyGD6a

WELP knew he was going to call him a BAN at some point.
Good I'm glad Russ doesn't mess with Durant like that, even though he was one of the top players like that. I respect that Russ and Harden are still cool because Russ knew that Harden didn't want to leave and is still his boy like that.

Harden probably didn't want to leave but definitely wanted Russ's position.

Harden was cool with the team dynamic the way it was for the foreseeable future, he knew what they had.

Last edited:
Harden was cool with the team dynamic the way it was for the foreseeable future, he knew what they had.
He would have accepted any offer Presti threw at him if that were the case.
He got the offer minutes before trade deadline and was traded before he could even consider it, but carry on.
Clearly the little chat didn't change things between Russ & KD [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128556[/emoji] (NSFW) https://t.co/W4B9FyGD6a

russ acting like some dudes I grew up with who stay trapped in the hood and hate on you for moving out and doing better for yourself
If your wife left you but you didn't know, you found out from walking in on her boning your Coworker at Company Christmas party....while she tells him she's leaving you as you watch from outside the door.

laugh.gif
@ KD deliberately throwing Game 6 of the WCF.

I guess Russ threw the game as well because he was just as bad.

Both of them were culpable for that choke job by OKC last year.

Zaza will beat the **** out of westbrook. This whole fake super alpha tough guy act is old. I love his game but he gotta stop pretending to be this tough guy, ***** u dress like lady gaga.

Zaza will beat the **** out of westbrook. This whole fake super alpha tough guy act is old. I love his game but he gotta stop pretending to be this tough guy, ***** u dress like lady gaga.
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji] Gaga though

It's like dudes rapping about shooting me, but their hair is Purple and their shirt is tucked into their fitted sweatpants

He got the offer minutes before trade deadline and was traded before he could even consider it, but carry on.

Well there's no trade deadline in October...

Presti didn't want to risk losing Harden for nothing as they never had intentions of paying him accordingly and Houston seized the moment.  

Presti didn't want to risk losing Harden for nothing as they never had intentions of paying him accordingly and Houston seized the moment.  
It was their deadline to extend him, not the trade deadline, my bad.

Thing is he didn't get the offer and say this is unacceptable, he got it and didn't even get to consider it, he just didnt say "ok" immediately so, they traded him.

Last edited:
He would have accepted any offer Presti threw at him if that were the case.

russ acting like some dudes I grew up with who stay trapped in the hood and hate on you for moving out and doing better for yourself
If your wife left you but you didn't know, you found out from walking in on her boning your Coworker at Company Christmas party....while she tells him she's leaving you as you watch from outside the door.

how'd you know this happened to me?? I swore I wouldn't let anyone find out!

Fell asleep and missed the game. I'm more than washed :smh:

Does anybody want to play Memphis???

Last edited:
Omg Rudy [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]. Torn achilles. Breaks my heart. Poor guy. Contract year too??

This is wrong harden was fine with his role as a 6th man watch his E60

This is wrong harden was fine with his role as a 6th man watch his E60
Again, if that was the case, he would have been a 6th man here in Houston.  

Actions speak louder than words and Harden doesn't become who he is today in OKC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom