Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
KD did go off and efficiently in the Playoffs, for OKC.

It's when things get tough or tight or close that he freezes up.

Just what like 3 games ago KD was lights out and then I think Memphis made a run and he just folded, GSW lost in dramatic fashion and Dray was giving KD the business.

It's KD, it's not the team.

Last edited:
Reactions: jjs
KD did go off and efficiently in the Playoffs, for OKC.

It's when things get tough or tight or close that he freezes up.

Just what like 3 games ago KD was lights out and then I think Memphis made a run and he just folded, GSW lost in dramatic fashion and Dray was giving KD the business.

It's KD, it's not the team.

QFT

I did at first, especially when he left to GSW and not Boston, but again, he's doing the same things this year with GSW, he didn't throw it, he just folded

He came out uncharacteristically chucking that game though before folding down the stretch.

Rudy had to be carried off the floor... Might have been his achilles
sorry guys

I did at first, especially when he left to GSW and not Boston, but again, he's doing the same things this year with GSW, he didn't throw it, he just folded

He came out uncharacteristically chucking that game though before folding down the stretch.
Youre right but, I think the pressure was on from tip being Game7, he knew after game 6 loss, it was now or never, pressure folded him from jump, imo.

I still think KD threw that Game 6 last season.
No doubt in my mind he threw that game.

y'all ****** is straight trippin. you mean to tell me KD was one ******* win a way from going to the finals, up 3-2 against gsw in game 6, a chance to finally win on that grandest stage with a far more veteran team than the first time he faced bron in the finals...AND YET HE THREW THE GAME??

yall really believe he'd throw away that opportunity and yet one of yall has the audacity to ask me if im drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom