Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Which NBA players have ever come back from torn Achilles and still balled out, with similar athleticism? Sucky news

Last edited:
Kings can't really tank either, since Philly is going to end up with a better record than us and will swap picks 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

KANGZ gonna KANGZ

If I never hear another player or Coach interview it will be too soon.

"Mr Player you had a quintuple double, how does it feel?"

-Well my teammates did a great job of finding me and making shots when I got them the ball.

"Mr Player you scored 100pts in a modern day game, how did you do it?"

-Well my teammates did a good job of supporting me, all I care about is the team win.

"Mr Player you guys were big time underdogs and came back from being down 50, how did you do it?

-Well it was a team effort, and Coach gave us a great game plan and my teammates and I just tried to execute.

"Mr Player your team won 100 of its 82 games this Season, how did you do this?"

-Well my teammates just tried to get better all season, we came out and followed The great game plan Coach gave us and it paid off, credit goes to the team

Like you don't even need to hear the answers anymore.

How about some new questions then?

"Mr Player you scored 100 points tonight, was it because you had sex before noon today?"

Last edited:
40 points on 16 shots... jeezus. But efficiency is overrated right? Can the Kobe stans confirm this?

Like a-friend said we'll see if he does it when it counts down the stretch of close pressure packed games. He could frontrun in OKC too. Will his lemon booty tendencies return to betray the Dubs at the worst time? Stay tuned.

KD did go off and efficiently in the Playoffs, for OKC.

It's when things get tough or tight or close that he freezes up.

Just what like 3 games ago KD was lights out and then I think Memphis made a run and he just folded, GSW lost in dramatic fashion and Dray was giving KD the business.

It's KD, it's not the team.
You my dude A-friend but Durant did not go off effiecnently  in the playoff's last year. He shot 43% and 28% from deep. OKC should have beaten the Warriors but they did not.  He is a front runner and he destroyed OKC tonight but that is cool, like OKC is supposed to be on their level when they are losing one of the top 5 players in the NBA.

Now that he's seen the footage and knows Zaza stood over him, and Kanter and Oladipo did nothing while Zaza stood chest out, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and hear that scolding.

I guarantee you Westy is giving those dudes the business.

Now that he's seen the footage and knows Zaza stood over him, and Kanter and Oladipo did nothing while Zaza stood chest out, I wish I could be a fly on the wall and hear that scolding.

I guarantee you Westy is giving those dudes the business.

Russ gone sic Adams on Zaza.

KD did go off and efficiently in the Playoffs, for OKC.

It's when things get tough or tight or close that he freezes up.

Just what like 3 games ago KD was lights out and then I think Memphis made a run and he just folded, GSW lost in dramatic fashion and Dray was giving KD the business.

It's KD, it's not the team.

You my dude A-friend but Durant did not go off effiecnently  in the playoff's last year. He shot 43% and 28% from deep. OKC should have beaten the Warriors but they did not.  He is a front runner and he destroyed OKC tonight but that is cool, like OKC is supposed to be on their level when they are losing one of the top 5 players in the NBA.
When they were up in the Series he was fine was he not?

It's when the pressure was on to close that he turned down.
You may be right from an overall numbers pov, but to get them to 3-1 he was on a pretty high Playing level wasn't he? Making the right plays defensively and offensively. This super efficient game that he had today was in the midst of a pure home game comfort with a fully healthy beastly *** GSW to back him against an OKC team that they'd already dismantled with Adams, and this time without. No pressure at all to do anything great, just a plain old regular Season game against a short handed OKC

Last edited:
Like a-friend said we'll see if he does it when it counts down the stretch of close pressure packed games. He could frontrun in OKC too. Will his lemon booty tendencies return to betray the Dubs at the worst time? Stay tuned.
Let the Warriors fan's hate on you on but it is true. Durant cooked an OKC that was built for him and Russ but he didn't want to be a part of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom