Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rofl: :rofl: Bron flops damn shame

Bad and Boujee would be a masterpiece without Lil Uzi on there. Still an anthem nonetheless.

Last edited:
I been bumping:

YFN LUCCI :pimp:
Dave East
Kodak Black
A Boogie & Don Q
YBS Skola
Cole
NBA Youngboy
Lil Durk new tape
Future
Payroll Giovani
Gucci
2 Chainz
Migos
Shy Glizzy
YG
Joey B4D*****
Young Thug
21 Savage
Rae Sremmurd

That's what my "new" rotation looking like :smokin

Migos is what I hate about Music now.

Carbon copies standing in front of the video Camera doing hand signs that match the words in the raps.
ANd mumbling while doing it.

Whole song is 36 words

Random info if you'd like to know where they pattern themselves from

glizzy one of my favorites man I'm surprised to see you rocking with him
i wanna get hip to ybs skola too

I been bumping:

YFN LUCCI :pimp:
Dave East
Kodak Black
A Boogie & Don Q
YBS Skola
Cole
NBA Youngboy
Lil Durk new tape
Future
Payroll Giovani
Gucci
2 Chainz
Migos
Shy Glizzy
YG
Joey B4D*****
Young Thug
21 Savage
Rae Sremmurd

That's what my "new" rotation looking like :smokin

You sure love ya trap music & YFN Lucci :x :lol:

I notice none of yall seem to like the Toronto sound. I LOVE sean leon and eagerly await his first big project. the rappers from Toronto got a unique bounce and their stuff is so aggressive. when I head to the court with that stuff bumping in my ears I think im kyrie irving wit the handle, curry at the 3, and zbo in the paint. yall should give some of the Toronto artists a try. they really are next up

glizzy one of my favorites man I'm surprised to see you rocking with him
i wanna get hip to ybs skola too

That's cuz you think I'm an "old head" cuz I occasionally take slight jabs at Bron :lol:. I be 27 in a few months.....OG status. Hov, Nas, Boosie, PAC,Gucci & DMX are probably my favorite rappers ever. But I give almost everything a chance.

I'm pretty fluid and nuanced with what I listen too. A lot of young ***** dropping good music right now. And a lot of dudes dropping trash as well. Biting and originality are at its alll time worse.

Glizzy get big luv in my city. Skola got now. Get hip. Your boy Bron going to be bumping this soon.

:pimp: [emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji][emoji]10024[/emoji]

Last edited:
I notice none of yall seem to like the Toronto sound. I LOVE sean leon and eagerly await his first big project. the rappers from Toronto got a unique bounce and their stuff is so aggressive. when I head to the court with that stuff bumping in my ears I think im kyrie irving wit the handle, curry at the 3, and zbo in the paint. yall should give some of the Toronto artists a try. they really are next up
I rock with Nav heavy
can't wait for him to bliw this year

i'm not condoning it at all lol it's super corny
laugh.gif

but it's corny when everyone does it
No argument there lol. The league gotta clean that up.

I like their production but that sing & rap at the same time flow they all do be kinda annoying to me. K Forest, Nav & Daniel Caesar gon be the next big things outta there tho. Jazz Cartier too if he plays his cards right

Bodie vs Beta Part 2...hopefully OKC shows up tonight and doesn't get washed.

Philly moved to ESPN on Jan 27th.

Hmmmmmm... Ben???

View media item 2303553
On another note.

Anyone know about those shorts?

I been trying to get some for the longest. Checking my plugs and everything :lol:

Last edited:
Bodie vs Beta Part 2...hopefully OKC shows up tonight and doesn't get washed.
They going to get washed tonight. Even with Adams in OKC had little chance of beating the Warriors but with him out it is even more slim. Russ drops 60 in an L and I will be ok with that 
laugh.gif

Plus the matchup in OKC is the one that is more important. Thunder aren't that good away from home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom