Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's that way because You have guys trying to throw Kawhi into top 3 discussions W/o him putting up the work. This is his first season putting up numbers that Superstars put up & people have been itching to just elevate him to a new level w/o the wait.

I constantly hear Kawhi name up there with LBJ & KD and never Jimmy Butler... When you look at it there having extremely similar seasons and Jimmy is probably relied on more than ever for his squad. Kawhi just has escaped the Hate because he's lowkey.. I see the same thing about to happen with Greek Freak also. If your a Top shelf NBA superstar you have to get annoyed by people being anointed w/o putting in the work long enough.

It's just basketball culture in general now, You got dudes talkin bout how special a kid is gonna be in SIXTH GRADE :smh:

Sounds like the Paul George hype before the leg injury

Lol. NBA players making those casual fan nonsense arguments.

Like I said last week I really hope full disclosure of votes goes down.

Carmelo, Rose, Joakim & Kristaps is a East contending core. It's just the bench, that needs retooling. Melo should stay.

Carmelo, Rose, Joakim & Kristaps is a East contending core. It's just the bench, that needs retooling. Melo should stay.

knicks have enough pieces to work in the east. they just don't. on paper theyre the only contender in the east for Cleveland. but in real life they look like scrubs. is it the coaching? is it lack of practice? do they not gel on the court? no idea. but they easily should be the 2 or 3 seed in the east. easily. I don't think its the benches fault either

knicks have enough pieces to work in the east. they just don't. on paper theyre the only contender in the east for Cleveland. but in real life they look like scrubs. is it the coaching? is it lack of practice? do they not gel on the court? no idea. but they easily should be the 2 or 3 seed in the east. easily. I don't think its the benches fault either
Offensively, they're pretty good but defensively, they are terrible. 

There's a lot of things that are wrong with that team, they all like each other but defensively, they suck all together. Not one person stand out on defense. 

With that being said, Celtics will hand them another lost tonight.  Isiah is gonna show up in the 4th again. 

Last edited:
C2fWgkfUcAAsm3L.jpg

Jason Terry said he wants to be a head coach when he retires.

I can't help but think of his Flyy Crippin days......

To potential NBA head coach :lol:

I rock with Nav heavy

can't wait for him to bliw this year

nav is nice. please tho... please give sean leon a try. just go to his soundcloud and flourish. he takes that wondagurl eastbound sound and destroys it.

I like their production but that sing & rap at the same time flow they all do be kinda annoying to me. K Forest, Nav & Daniel Caesar gon be the next big things outta there tho. Jazz Cartier too if he plays his cards right

u up on Daniel Caesar!? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hes SO slept on right now. he likes some of the remixes I did of his tracks actually. but that's lowkey and soundcloud hates so they snatch it down all the time. but that's another story. you need to try sean leon too. he doesn't really sing. but man he flows over tracks crazy. raps in like 3 different voices on rotation. and his beat selection is crazy. I actually found Daniel Caesar through sean leon.

Yea i aint really into R&B like that but Daniel Caesar has a hell of a voice & he picks nice production. He has the potential to be Frank Ocean like imo. But ill give that Sean Leon guy a try. Its just gon be a lil different cuz ive been playing alot of heavy metal lately lol. Megadeth :pimp:

Also on a basketball related note why tf did Brett Brown have to shoot down the hype on Simmons potential debut like that :smh: :smh:

Contending for what?

A washed Rose and Noah, Melo on the downside, Kris not there yet. That ain't enough, even in the East. Then you throw in they have no identity. They got parts that don't mix and they're at different stages of their career.

It's funny to me how Melo and Phil have these meetings. Then Phil is dissing Melo through some reporter. Just a mess.

Exactly. They gotta get some young talent around Porzingis and let them grow together. Right now they're contending for 35 wins/11th place in the East.

Cavs-Warriors Part 2, Rest, All Stars, Kawhi, Embiid: 1/17/17

Windhorst says "certain" NBA players don't think Kawhi deserves the respect he's getting starts at 41:15. Dude really said "it's not just LeBron" :lol:

https://overcast.fm/+ETRqHspIU/41:13

I picture John Wall being one of those guys and some other average wing players.....these dudes don't have the balls to put their name on it? Who has he not shut down over the years for someone to talk out their ***** like this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom