Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully.....StatBrook doesn't flop and try to injure his other other Father....

Steph Curry.

Steph going hang 50 on Russ head.....again
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 this guy stays hating but it's ok you are a Raven fan so we good.

Now i'm glad CP3 is out for a while because you said that 
laugh.gif

of course I bought good tickets for tonight and Embiid probably won't play :x

That's unfortunate dude. I was courtside at the game against the Hornets on Friday and it was unreal not only how large of a human being Embiid is in person but also how fun of team they ever without Ben even back yet. The crowd was also getting really into it which was good to see. Hope you still have fun though anyhow, man

It'll be interesting to see if Ben's shooting has gotten better in this time off. Embiid took his shooting to another level when he had the foot injury, hopefully Ben did the same. He was looking good in the shooting highlights I saw from practice the other day.

Just a lil under a year from when this happened.

More of the same tonight.
All-world Curry that night. There's only a few times as of latter years where I can remember sitting in amazement and wonder what I was seeing. Tebowmania, Linsanity and Curry last season. Insane.

Wow...Really?

Wonder if it is because he just stays to himself more off the court and does not try to "fit in"

That's exactly why. Kawhi is as throwback as they come straight no nonsense killer on the court. He's definitely not on that buddy buddy best friend stuff that all these other players are on today. This is a Finals mvp were talking about here, how can you hate on this guy ?

Last edited:
I rock with Nav heavy

can't wait for him to bliw this year

nav is nice. please tho... please give sean leon a try. just go to his soundcloud and flourish. he takes that wondagurl eastbound sound and destroys it.

I like their production but that sing & rap at the same time flow they all do be kinda annoying to me. K Forest, Nav & Daniel Caesar gon be the next big things outta there tho. Jazz Cartier too if he plays his cards right

u up on Daniel Caesar!? yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hes SO slept on right now. he likes some of the remixes I did of his tracks actually. but that's lowkey and soundcloud hates so they snatch it down all the time. but that's another story. you need to try sean leon too. he doesn't really sing. but man he flows over tracks crazy. raps in like 3 different voices on rotation. and his beat selection is crazy. I actually found Daniel Caesar through sean leon.

That's exactly why. Kawhi is as throwback as they come straight no nonsense killer on the court. He's definitely not on that buddy buddy best friend stuff that all these other players are on today. This is a Finals mvp were talking about here, how can you hate on this guy ?

Big reason why I like the guy.

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy seeing camaraderie but not with players from another team! :lol:

At least not during a game.

Last edited:
I think it's that way because You have guys trying to throw Kawhi into top 3 discussions W/o him putting up the work. This is his first season putting up numbers that Superstars put up & people have been itching to just elevate him to a new level w/o the wait.

I constantly hear Kawhi name up there with LBJ & KD and never Jimmy Butler... When you look at it there having extremely similar seasons and Jimmy is probably relied on more than ever for his squad. Kawhi just has escaped the Hate because he's lowkey.. I see the same thing about to happen with Greek Freak also. If your a Top shelf NBA superstar you have to get annoyed by people being anointed w/o putting in the work long enough.

It's just basketball culture in general now, You got dudes talkin bout how special a kid is gonna be in SIXTH GRADE :smh:

kawhi aint the type to dap up his opponent at the end of a qtr during a heated playoff gm
he said no to team usa and never really got to know the rest of the guys outside of the court so they probably friends off the court

kawhi has that timmy/kobe mentality. it's all about ball when he's at work

these players saying he aint top player would be the first to welcome him and have kawhi be the leader of the team :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom