Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Migos is what I hate about Music now.

Carbon copies standing in front of the video Camera doing hand signs that match the words in the raps.
ANd mumbling while doing it.

Whole song is 36 words
Them dudes definitely don't mumble.

The whole entire industry bit their style.....and almost killed their sound cuz of it.

I heard Mary J Bidge singing with the Migos flow the other day on her new song
mean.gif
laugh.gif
Raps be like

I Don't Go To School

so Don't play me like a Fool, 

If you want to go

Then I'm cookie like some dough

Like, what the hell did you just say?
roll.gif

Man WHAT?

Migos, Young Thug, is this really real in here????

I need some kind of substance to my music. Music for the mind.
Dudes easily impressed man. When Gambino stated that Migos was this generations Beatles, I stopped liking him for a split second.

To each is own though.

Them dudes definitely don't mumble.

The whole entire industry bit their style.....and almost killed their sound cuz of it.

I heard Mary J Bidge singing with the Migos flow the other day on her new song :smh: :lol:

Mary a legend but btwn this, the chicken commercial, & Her church song to Clinton whoever advises her clearly don't give two ***** about her career.

***** act like Future ain't been around since 2011

[emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol: :smh:

One of the best to ever do it. Versatility off the charts.

Introspective Future >>>>>>

Nas said Future is one of his favorite artist right now. The God Son said he paints pictures of ATL....the same way he did Queensbride.

Future inspired the Goat to get on the offficial remix of March Madness.

Dirty Sprite legendary :pimp:
Hendrix :smokin :smokin

Offset skated

Takeoff "I got a pit bull thinking about copping a baboon"

1000X better than Bad & Bougie.. On god That tracks success is the result of group think and "tastemakers"... Joint was sitting for AWHILE getting no attention then out of nowhere i'm hearing disrespectful **** like it could dethrown March Madness.

There gotta be money in the budget for twitter accounts and meme makers, because i've haven't been so perplexed on how a song got this hot in a long time. Of all the material they dropped over the past year Bad & Bougie is the one that took off. Craziness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom