Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rick Ross doesn't get enough credit, not even close.

Officer Ricky doesn't get enough credit relative top who or what? I mess with Rozay heavy, just wondering in the pantheon of great rappers you have him where?
I won't speak on the greats cause there's a ton of people who people have ranked as an all time great that I flat out do not like at all..

What I will say that is if youre giving me five rappers to listen to for the rest of my life I'd be hard pressed to find five people to take over Ross.

I would go as far as to say you can't find five rappers who told this "I sold mad drugs" rhetoric better than this guy either.

Last edited:
I won't speak on the greats cause there's a ton of people who people have ranked as an all time great that I flat out do not like at all..

What I will say that is if youre giving me five rappers to listen to for the rest of my life I'd be hard pressed to find five people to take over Ross.

I would go as far as to say you can't find five rappers who told this "I sold mad drugs" rhetoric better than this guy either.

Fair enough.

Coach Lue saying draymond was "sending a message" to the champs with that flagrant... BS dude flopped hard

Slight basketball detour:

If Westbrook plays in each of Thunder's last 39 games, he must average -12.8 PTS, 9.4 REB, 9.6 AST to average a season-long triple-double.

Back to rap talk. Can we talk about how Migos are the voice of the times right now?

If Westbrook plays in each of Thunder's last 39 games, he must average -12.8 PTS, 9.4 REB, 9.6 AST to average a season-long triple-double.

Back to rap talk. Can we talk about how Migos are the voice of the times right now?

:x

:x

Them boys been dropping nothing but fire for the last 6 months.....

They just warming it up for Future though.

That's who we all waiting for :pimp:

Another guy who doesn't get enough credit: Big Sean. Guy has been on a tear since the end of 2014 and really hasn't missed since.

i wish he'd stop rapping on trap beats lol
his last album was mad smooth
when's he's on soulful joints like Amsterdam >>>
this this this. his trap stuff is weak imo. repetitive and tired. but when he links up with justice league and they give him these scorsese films for beats? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

I dunno why hes moving away from them. just the maybach musics alone are better than most of the rest of his discography if not all of it.

this this this. his trap stuff is weak imo. repetitive and tired. but when he links up with justice league and they give him these scorsese films for beats? OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!!!!!!

I dunno why hes moving away from them. just the maybach musics alone are better than most of the rest of his discography if not all of it.
he keeps trying to recreate BMF smh
almost all his trap songs are generic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom