Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
there's very few rappers I can listen to that just plain rap. Cole, Dave East, Meek, G Herbo, Don Q probably the only ones

Carter 2, Dedication 2, Drought 3 were all great and then the wheels started to fall off. By the time he got to Carter 4 it was painful.

Wiz been washed since cabin fever

How Fly and Kush and OJ were him at his very best. Phenomenal tapes.

Spitta though >>>

Carter 2, Dedication 2, Drought 3 were all great and then the wheels started to fall off. By the time he got to Carter 4 it was painful.
that's not the majority opinion though
Most would say carter 4 was his last good project
No Ceilings also one of his best.

Tell this to them clowns on KTT. Never seen ppl stan Wayne's garbage so hard til i went on there :x

that's not the majority opinion though
Most would say carter 4 was his last good project
No Ceilings also one of his best.

Nah it kinda is. Wayne mixtapes are often held in higher regard than his commercial albums.

Nah it kinda is. Wayne mixtapes are often held in higher regard than his commercial albums.
Carter 3 and No Ceilings being trash is not the majority opinion bro.
you are correct though on his tapes vs albums

Last edited:
I'd rather be consistent than have peaks and valleys.

It's not like he's consistently great though. He's good but never really takes any risks or elevates his game. Peak performance >

I disagree about taking risks. Staying true to yourself >>> hopping on waves or totally jumping off the cliff.

Jay and Nas didn't take "risks"

I thought he said Carter 4 is pretty awful. No Ceilings was decent.

Curren$y >>> Wayne

I still remember making th official Curren$y thread in 2007 and getting like 2 replies. Now there's abig *** thread

2007-2012 all I listened to was Spitta. I seent he's doing a mixtape takeover thing again every month but I don't have time to keep up anymore.

And How Fly is a masterpiece.

Last edited:
I disagree about taking risks. Staying true to yourself >>> hopping on waves or totally jumping off the cliff.

Jay and Nas didn't take "risks"

Jay definitely took risks. And Nas was consistently elite, not simply good. That was the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom