Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wayne had a decent little run from like '05-'07 before his mind turned to mush, but top 2 ever?

*Jags fan gif*

04-10 Man. Squad Up, Dedications, Exct. Wayne was the Truth.

I give credit where it is due.

But not top 2.

Last edited:
wayne the best of my generation though easily
drake is the only one coming close and maybe kanye but he a weirdo

hov and wayne are the two best rappers ever :pimp:

Peep Game Peep Game get your mans

47ab0224_tumblr_mhsqncRvlQ1ql0k28o1_400.gif

900x900px-LL-3f9fb09e_camby_gitemouttahere.gif

Prime Wayne> Prime Drake

idc.

This isn't some revelation. Mixtape Wayne is one of the best to do it. As a former Aubrey stan, I've realized he's more of a manufactured greatness. As an actual rapper he's meh.

Last edited:
thats easy considering Drakes prime was before he got signed to YM. Been all down hill from there.

I missed the whole MBDTF Album 
eek.gif

I had to Google it, and I've never heard of that Album or seen any of the Artwork.

I skimmed through the tracks and there were like 3 songs on there I recognized. (Power, Runaway and Turn of the Lights)

I've never heard any of those other ones.

As far as bars give me Prime Lupe Fiasco over virtually anyone.

And for solo Ye:

1. College Dropout

2. Graduation

3. MBDTF

4. Late Registration

5. 808s

6. Trashus and TLOP

Last edited:
I missed the whole MBDTF Album :wow:

I had to Google it, and I've never heard of that Album or seen any of the Artwork.

I skimmed through the tracks and there were like 3 songs on there I recognized. (Power, Runaway and Turn of the Lights)

My dude, do yourself a favor, pirate that joint and play it from the beginning. It's one of those goat albums imo. vibe with it when you get time. Ye was peak right there as far as rap and production value.

James Harden is one of my favorite players in the L man. Dude got away from a lot of that bs just drive for fouls tpe play and just kills it every night. He's so damn good. His team is doing better than the Thunder...but Russ is averaging a triple double. I feel like you HAVE to reward that. He's trying his best every night. What Harden is doing seems easy for him. Epecially in that offense. Could probably do it again next year.

I missed the whole MBDTF Album :wow:

Man what, one of the best albums in the past 10 years, thats any genre.

I missed the whole MBDTF Album 
eek.gif

My dude, do yourself a favor, pirate that joint and play it from the beginning. It's one of those goat albums imo. vibe with it when you get time. Ye was peak right there as far as rap and production value.
I'm 17minutes into Runaway (Feature Length Film)

This dude really shot a 36minute long video covering the whole album?

Is that what this is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom