Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

You like God's Son but not It Was Written?
Oh of course. I was just going off the top of my head lol. I like more than is on that list.

And I'm telling yall, took me a minute, but once I warmed up to 808s, I loved it.

and BP3 had some joints on it I liked. It wasnt a classic, but the concert was fire. Sometimes I think a bomb concert can take an album to the next level.

Add Watch The Throne, strawberry cheesecake and WWF & WCW circa 93-00.

Oh of course. I was just going off the top of my head lol. I like more than is on that list.

And I'm telling yall, took me a minute, but once I warmed up to 808s, I loved it.

and BP3 had some joints on it I liked. It wasnt a classic, but the concert was fire. Sometimes I think a bomb concert can take an album to the next level.

808s was dope man. Definitely out of left field for a guy coming off a three-peat of dope albums but dope nonetheless. No love for the Wu though?

You like God's Son but not It Was Written?

I just found it odd that you went Illmatic, Stillmatic........God's Son 
laugh.gif

808s is meh. I don't care about it enough to dislike it.

I really liked BP3 when it released. Now I don't listen to it at all but it's a cool album

808s was dope man. Definitely out of left field for a guy coming off a three-peat of dope albums but dope nonetheless. No love for the Wu though?
36 chambers is one of my favorite disks ever. and it was one of my first uncensored cds lol. I learned every sound and ad lib backwards to front lol. And then a ton of their individual cds. Tical and the meth n red joints. Rza digi bobby joint. chef cuban linx joint. odb.

my black star album

low end theory

uhmm

infinite

infamous mobb deep

coming up my flavor was always eclectic and deeper than just the big's and pacs. The variety back then was basically 90s nba. You had a lot of stars and fan favorites. NBA today is like rap today.

oh ****, i forgot Big L and Big Pun!!

soooooooo many bars between these two guys. The flows...rival Biggie imo. Maybe not the songs, but the flows fasho.

you can catch me in the cherry red 150
got the grizzy locked in the stizzy
pop the clizzy goin sixty down a one-wizzy

- punisher

Before I buck lead and make a lot of blood shed
Turn your tux red, I’m far from broke, got enough bread
And mad ****, ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

- L

I agree with freeze freeze . 808's was an album that I grew to like after each listen. First listen, I wasn't so thrilled, but after the 2-3rd listen I grew to appreciate it. Kanye has put out some amazing work.

I agree with freeze freeze . 808's was an album that I grew to like after each listen. First listen, I wasn't so thrilled, but after the 2-3rd listen I grew to appreciate it. Kanye has put out some amazing work.

808s was trash. If not for Yeezus it would be his worst project. It's where the clown Kanye first emerged. He put it back in the bottle for the masterpiece that was MBDTF but that was it. They called him a genius for 808s and it's "creativity" and nothing was the same.

808s was trash. If not for Yeezus it would be his worst project. It's where the clown Kanye first emerged. He put it back in the bottle for the masterpiece that was MBDTF but that was it. They called him a genius for 808s and it's "creativity" and nothing was the same.

Yup

facts

No way. 808s was more art.

MBDTF was his magnum opus.

But 808s definitely grew on me and became one that I genuinely like and rock with.

You guys should give it another chance. Not like I'm telling you to listen to Yeezus or Kingdom Come...although as more time passes...KC...becomes more tolerable.

Cracks me up how MBDTF is NT's favorite album and I have it dead last. I didn't listen to his last 2 doe. Gave up hope.

The real question is where do you guys rank Big Sean. I'll take your answers off the air.

No way. 808s was more art.

MBDTF was his magnum opus.

But 808s definitely grew on me and became one that I genuinely like and rock with.

You guys should give it another chance. Not like I'm telling you to listen to Yeezus or Kingdom Come...although as more time passes...KC...becomes more tolerable.

KC isn't anywhere near 808's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom