Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cracks me up how MBDTF is NT's favorite album and I have it dead last. I didn't listen to his last 2 doe. Gave up hope.

The real question is where do you guys rank Big Sean. I'll take your answers off the air.

mbdtf...last...wow

Cracks me up how MBDTF is NT's favorite album and I have it dead last. I didn't listen to his last 2 doe. Gave up hope.

The real question is where do you guys rank Big Sean. I'll take your answers off the air.

mbdtf...last...wow

Maybe a tad bit of hyperbole but let me put it this way. I took it off my last phone to make room for other music.

Big Yawn doesn't deserve a ranking. Shoe will be in shortly to give us a soliloquy into why he's a top rapper in the game.

Greatest of all bigs

Greatest of all seans

Once I heard him say that **** I knew I didnt like that *****

this rap talk is cool and all...but can we get back to basketball?

This is to make the transition smooth:

hov and wayne are the two best rappers ever
pimp.gif

bp1 the greatest album ever
You been flagrant for a while now my *****

Wayne had a decent little run from like '05-'07 before his mind turned to mush, but top 2 ever?

*Jags fan gif*

Man...call it Nostalgia or what but Wayne and the Hot Boyz in general will always get love from me. SQ tapes, 500 degreez, Carter 1, Dedication 1 :pimp:

Guerilla Warfare :pimp:

400 Degreez will forever be in my top 5 rap albums. It's a shame what YG dis to Gone Ride With Me :smh:

Im going to NO in March. Finna visit Hollygrove :nerd: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom