Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally think "effort," while extremely important and can be a culprit to bad defense, is overused to describe bad defense.

There's not enough recognition of how much talent, ability, and fundamentals that go into a good NBA defender.

So yeah Luke is getting killed in ways that Byron didn't but he's also a rookie coach, he has to be cut some slack off gp. But at the end of the day, when I watch the lakers defense, some of it is effort but a lot of it is just piss poor defensive fundamentals that go beyond just "playing harder"

If you're tanking, though....you're going to have to do some bad things. Not saying Luke is doing "things" on purpose but isn't he?

I mean you can't really execute a good offense and defense and tank...

I will (try to) refrain from judgement since I've no clue what the plan is there.

It's hard to remember things like this, when I start talking of his awful rotations but I'm minding it, at least right now.

Last edited:
d'lo sauced bruh. dude mad annoying.

Buddy. Besides Kobe, do you like ANYTHING?

I feel like this is a trap question..but maybe you just want to be friends, so let's do this thing.

Freeze likes: chocolate, basketball, lakers, big *******, cake, cookies, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, fat booties, xbox 1, ps4, gta5, Jordan XI's, Bron X's, Bron VII's, Answer IV's, sunsets, puppies, tiger cubs, when she swallows, when she doesnt expect head back, pizza, McDonald's Chpotle bbq sauce, GKMC, Born Sinner, Blue print 1-3, Marshall Mather's LP 1&2, Eminem Show, Life After Death, Illmatic, Stillmatic, GodSon, 808 & Heartbreak, MBDTF, NBA socks - not that stance garbage, rainy summer days, chicken nuggets, did i mention big *******, i mean huge, small nips, pretty smiles, girls with freckles, the weeknd music, traveling, assorted cheeses, honey wheat bread, Disney movies, scary joints, when aunt flow shows up on time, when drakes music goes off, dirty sprite 2, max payne, barack obama, the 1st fam, spaghetti, West World, Family Guy, Insecure, South park, steak, Red Dead Redemption, Jameson whiskey, and chicken fingers with bbq sauce.

Friends?

If you're tanking, though....you're going to have to do some bad things. Not saying Luke is doing "things" on purpose but isn't he?

I mean you can't really execute a good offense and defense and tank...

I will (try to) refrain from judgement since I've no clue what the plan is there.

It's hard to remember things like this, when I start talking of his awful rotations but I'm minding it, at least right now.

He's not trying to tank, he's doing the same things that plagued Byron. Questionable rotations to put it lightly, playing the vets instead of the young guys down the stretch, inexplicable benchings, and not letting them play through mistakes. If he was trying to tank he'd play the young guys at a Thibs like level and let them develop and learn. Hell the only reason BI has been able to show some stuff lately is because Deng has been in and out of the lineup and he's had to give him minutes otherwise it's been Lou, Swaggy, and Deng in lieu of the youth movement.

He's actually trying to win games with dudes who aren't in the long term plans well except for Deng but he shouldn't be.

Last edited:
I feel like this is a trap question..but maybe you just want to be friends, so let's do this thing.

Freeze likes: chocolate, basketball, lakers, big *******, cake, cookies, ice cream, chocolate chip cookies, fat booties, xbox 1, ps4, gta5, Jordan XI's, Bron X's, Bron VII's, Answer IV's, sunsets, puppies, tiger cubs, when she swallows, when she doesnt expect head back, pizza, McDonald's Chpotle bbq sauce, GKMC, Born Sinner, Blue print 1-3, Marshall Mather's LP 1&2, Eminem Show, Life After Death, Illmatic, Stillmatic, GodSon, 808 & Heartbreak, MBDTF, NBA socks - not that stance garbage, rainy summer days, chicken nuggets, did i mention big *******, i mean huge, small nips, pretty smiles, girls with freckles, the weeknd music, traveling, assorted cheeses, honey wheat bread, Disney movies, scary joints, when aunt flow shows up on time, when drakes music goes off, dirty sprite 2, max payne, barack obama, the 1st fam, spaghetti, West World, Family Guy, Insecure, South park, steak, Red Dead Redemption, Jameson whiskey, and chicken fingers with bbq sauce.

Friends?
roll.gif

The more I watch the Wolves the more it becomes apparent that not only is Zach LaVine the second best player on this team, but that Towns LaVine > Towns Wiggins.

It's amazing to see how little Wiggins has improved under Thibbs. Coming into the draft, everyone praised Wiggins' defense before his offensive game. The kid is lost out there and hasn't been able to get into any rhythm. What's going on in Minnesota?

I agree Towns + Levine is a much better combo than Towns + Wiggins. Very disappointing to say the least.

Friends?
Was speaking just in Basketball terms but its good to see you actually like other things.

d'lo sauced bruh. dude mad annoying.

Buddy. Besides Kobe, do you like ANYTHING?

Friends?
You like God's Son but not It Was Written?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom