Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i ***** with big sean heavy, even though i remember somebody saying he makes music for girls to listen to while they get dressed lmaoo.

dude been going hard for a while imo. ripping features to shreds and that paradise album was good money to me.

[thread="654406"]
Them boys been dropping nothing but fire for the last 6 months.....

They just warming it up for Future though.

That's who we all waiting for :pimp:
future is garbage. bottom of the can. dudes hooks are all him repeating one word x100. and his verses are mumbling about codeine and strip clubs. nah bruh. if u gonna mumble, then go full ****** and pull a desiigner lol. cant wait for futures hype to die out tho. metro boomin been carrying dude since that song "sh*t" came out produced by mike will. and if it wasn't for march madness he woulda been ghost already.
[/thread]

Whole lotta fax. 21 savage is coming for that mumble rap lane

EXFOLIATE YA FACE IMMEDIATELY!
I got the keys, keys, keys
We go to court, we gon' plead the fifth
I know the judge, I'mma shoot him some chips

Radar, radar oh, ******* ain't even on my radar
Radar, radar oh, you ain't on my radar
Radar, radar, no, no, you ain't on my radar
No, no, you ******* ain't, ******* ain't even on my radar

Secure the bag alert
Alert, alert, alert, alert, alert, alert
Alert, alert, alert, alert, we got 'em alert

yup....definitely flames.

The T-Shirt music video is right up there with Tip Drill as the GOAT.

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro you pick a song where he's doing only the hook? Listen to Codeine Crazy, My Savages, Inside the Mattress and then wash ya *** while you at it, cause you showing it right now.

Last edited:
These days my spotify is all PND, The Internet, Anderson .Paak/NxWorries. What rappers should I listen to?

***** act like Future ain't been around since 2011

[emoji]128580[/emoji]:lol: :smh:

One of the best to ever do it. Versatility off the charts.

Introspective Future >>>>>>

Nas said Future is one of his favorite artist right now. The God Son said he paints pictures of ATL....the same way he did Queensbride.

Future inspired the Goat to get on the offficial remix of March Madness.

Dirty Sprite legendary :pimp:

Last edited:
Migos is what I hate about Music now.

Carbon copies standing in front of the video Camera doing hand signs that match the words in the raps.

ANd mumbling while doing it.

Whole song is 36 words

Migos is what I hate about Music now.

Carbon copies standing in front of the video Camera doing hand signs that match the words in the raps.
ANd mumbling while doing it.

Whole song is 36 words

Them dudes definitely don't mumble.

The whole entire industry bit their style.....and almost killed their sound cuz of it.

I heard Mary J Bidge singing with the Migos flow the other day on her new song :smh: :lol:

These days my spotify is all PND, The Internet, Anderson .Paak/NxWorries. What rappers should I listen to?

Basically all of TDE (K. Dot, Ab-Soul, Jay Rock, Schoolboy Q), Ka, Game, Cudi, Gucci, Migos, Future, Isaiah Rashad, Danny Brown, J.Cole, Young Thug just to get a nice eclectic mix.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom