Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
John Schuhmann

Embiid a +20 in a game the Sixers won by 5. He's now a +68 for a team that's 14-26.

I never realized how much of a flopper Isaiah Thomas is. On the same level as Harden if not worse

Worst performance by the Celts in a long time. Blew an opportunity with the Raptors and Hawks both laying eggs too.

rose was balling for sure. if only he could keep up most of this level of play consistently. watching melo is cringey tho. dude plays with zero urgency 0% of the time. he looks like that one old timer at every good outdoor court that can shoot, but is still old. so whenever they get the ball the game slows to a halt while they try to run the offense

I'm not gonna say they do be an amazing team but the Sixers lost so many games because they couldn't finish. I'd rather have the ball im Simmons hands at the end of the game and let him create than anyone else on the team

Bayless looked washed when he did play for those few games

Bayless is washed & we still need to see Simmons against real players. I do like this team tho

I'm not gonna say they do be an amazing team but the Sixers lost so many games because they couldn't finish. I'd rather have the ball im Simmons hands at the end of the game and let him create than anyone else on the team

Bayless looked washed when he did play for those few games
it could be worse. you could be the heat.
mean.gif

Bayless was never 100% not even close.

Also, reports are coming out that Simmons might play after the All star break. he is doing 5 on 5 scrimmages now.

Also, I was watching the Celtics game...is Horford a disappointment to the Celtics? I don't see an allstar or franchise player in him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom