Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bayless was never 100% not even close.

Also, reports are coming out that Simmons might play after the All star break. he is doing 5 on 5 scrimmages now.

I dont even see the point of Simmons playing that late. Might as well sit him out for the rest of the season unless we really do have a shot at the playoffs at that point :nerd:

Houston destroyed Bucks.

They can definitely do something this year. (they're on like 4 in 5 nights with b2b too)

sixers are going to be good... simmons is not even playing and they should get a lottery pick this year and have cap room... not bad but they still should trade either okafor or noel though

At least yall gotta championship this decade
ohwell.gif
we did....yea we did. but.... yikes. and the heat will be terrible for the foreseeable future. at least the 76ers are rising with bright young stars. The heat have whiteside, and haven't figured out how to use him yet. Embiid came out the gate on fire this year. And when simmons comes back... yall have some good pieces. Miami has no pieces, and no picks cuz they gave them all to Cleveland lmaoooooooo.

i dont care what anybody say westbrook is a little ***** for being mad at kd.its a ******* business. get over over it and stop acting like a weird little girl. yall played years together. its your fault son left in the first place

that fat white girl on this espn studio show would think its ok cuz shes buns

espn can never get a good pre game show

hope warriors break the thunder back just like they did last time

i dont care what anybody say westbrook is a little ***** for being mad at kd.its a ******* business. get over over it and stop acting like a weird little girl. yall played years together. its your fault son left in the first place

KD a whole *****.

Miles Plumlee, 3 minutes, 1 rebound, 0 points, 52 million dollars

Greg Monroe, 18 minutes, 4 rebounds, 2 points, 50 million dollars

Lol.

stop body shaming people

russ should thank KD for leaving actually... he finally gets to have his own team and can control his own destiny... look at harden doing his thing with the rockets so take notes russ that could be you soon

Also, I was watching the Celtics game...is Horford a disappointment to the Celtics? I don't see an allstar or franchise player in him at all.

It was his worst game of the season by far. He was 1-13 up until a garbage time bucket. He's usually not that bad offensively obviously. Defensive rebounding on the other hand has been a team-wide issue all season. He's not a good rebounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom