Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Longest current NBA winning streaks: Clippers 5 straight wins, Warriors Timberwolves and Sixers 3 straight wins.

Never thought that the warriors and Sixers will be mentioned in the same sentence regarding wins in 2017. Jojo for MVP :nthat:

I still think D'lo can be a key cog to LAL's future and I have grown to really like him as a player

However, he giving me real Sam Cassell / Andre Miller vibes which is still good, but yeah. His lack of athleticism has really jumped off the page for me in recent weeks and the general apathy he has as a defender is kind of a downer, considering his natural attributes for that end.

I wish the Lakers had a big that could stretch the floor from three. As good as Randle has been, the offense bogs down in the halfcourt with him and Mozzy.

AR with the dance moves
pimp.gif

Trade Porzingus, Phill Jackson, and Melo for Young Blake Randle.

It's addition by subtraction for the most part.

Brogdon 14/6/5 on 45/39/96 since taking Delly's spot as a starter.

STEAL.

If they can get Middleton back by late march, that'll give him about a month to shape up for the playoffs.

They're gonna be a tough out

Last edited:
Brogdon 14/6/5 on 45/39/96 since taking Delly's spot as a starter.

STEAL.

If they can get Middleton back by late march, that'll give him about a month to shape up for the playoffs.

They're gonna be a tough out

The President :pimp:

hope he can keep it going.

Easy to say that now lol

But seriously good to see him flourish. He's never even mentioned when it comes to the wall vs Lowry arguements
I think most people in here know a solid NBA prospect when they see one. Hell even Nate was a first rounder and Isaiah has shown more than him.

I will say I had no idea he'd be anywhere near this good.
laugh.gif
 Right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom