Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
folx will seriously find any reason to dislike this dude steph. "he's a silver spooner," he's always been rich, could count on daddys money..im sure Kobe bryant could relate

C2O_F2rWEAE8pDT.jpg

nthat.gif

Genuine hate man. These GS clowns are just corny.

Yea they don't inspire the same time viritrol that the Heat did, probably won't ever be that type of energy around a team again.

Gotta give GSW time though, Heat flopped in their first year together.

folx will seriously find any reason to dislike this dude steph. "he's a silver spooner," he's always been rich, could count on daddys money..im sure Kobe bryant could relate
OH come on already man.....the guys are just conversing about a topic that includes Steph.

Just because folks are not kissing Steph's *** or praising him doesn't mean they "dislike" or are hating on him.

Steph saying wall has no father to show him how to act like a man [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wallet is making 85 million..that's enough money for anybody. No excuse for him being so sour

After taxes and all that BS

he's lucky if he's even getting half that

This pic always get me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man the Heatles era was something special.
Genuine hate man. These GS clowns are just corny.
The vitriol was off the charts for them coming off The Decision and the introductory news conference that was more like a championship parade.

Then they got off to the 8-9 start.

Is Spoelstra gonna get fired?

Who's team is is?

Is LeBron clutch? Did he make the right basketball play?

Is Riley gonna coach again?

The hot takes were on another level.

Literally all of their games were must see TV.

What a time.

Eh. You should always be concerned with what the person next to you is making, it's how you know if you're being underpaid or not. This kind of mentality is what employers encourage because they can avoid paying market value for employees for longer.

Not to mention he works in a job where the compensation is public. I wish mine was.

Last edited:
Silver spoon or not Wall still a sucker for worrying about another mans pockets.
There is no way NOT to think about it when salaries are such public knowledge like that.

Not like they both are working as Mail Clerks at a Law Firm or something

Eh. You should always be concerned with what the person next to you is making, it's how you know if you're being underpaid or not. This kind of mentality is what employers encourage because they can avoid paying market value for employees for longer.

Not to mention he works in a job where the compensation is public. I wish mine was.

What about your significant other. Should she know how much you make?

What about your significant other. Should she know how much you make?
Touche. Repped.

Wall is >>>>>> than Reggie Jackson
Wall is >>>>>>>than Lowry
Wall is

Last edited:
Ehhhhh Wall Street been rich long enough not to be counting another mans pockets
Are you seriously not understanding that people value themselves based on how much they make vs. their contemporaries?

It has NOTHING to do with him already being rich

I'm talking about Wall Street knowing he's only making Reggie Jackson money because of when he signed his deal in comparison to when Wall did.

He's got an extension coming up soon

I always forget these MLK Special days have 2 hour halftimes. I guess I should have expected ATL to go all out

Words can't explain how blessed and happy I am! I want to thank my owner Mr Ted Leonsis, GM Ernie Grunfeld and the whole @WashWizards staff!

— John Wall (@John_Wall) July 31, 2013

:smh:

I'm sure he meant team owner but still....
A man should never refer to another as "my owner".

I wonder if the Milwaukee Bucks has room in their cap space to sign a particular number 25...

Giannis and Derrick running the break :nerd:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom