Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Expected. Embiid was not playing today but Jah had a decent offensive stat line. 26 and 9.

Noel with 12 rebounds in 12 minutes.

All the bigs have something to prove.

Last edited:
So Im doing some casual NBA reading and this comment on r/nba might be the funniest/most accurate desfriptions of a player.

Jeff Green is the handjob of starting forwards. Pretty good...but you know what you really want...

John Wall should take notes.

[Steph Curry] One thing my pops always told me is you never count another man’s money. It’s what you’ve got and how you take care of it. And if I’m complaining about $44 million over four years, then I’ve got other issues in my life.

[Steph Curry] One thing my pops always told me is you never count another man’s money. It’s what you’ve got and how you take care of it. And if I’m complaining about $44 million over four years, then I’ve got other issues in my life.

steph had money his whole life though

steph had money his whole life though

Exactly. :lol:

I'm all about poking fun at John Wall Street but Steph has literally never had to worry about money ever in his time on the planet.

Not to mention even though he's on a cheap deal, his off the court money has skyrocketed the past 3 years way beyond what Wall is capable of in DC.

A max contract means a lot more for Wall than Steph in a lot of ways.

Steph saying wall has no father to show him how to act like a man [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Wallet is making 85 million..that's enough money for anybody. No excuse for him being so sour

Last edited:

easy to say when steph has been rich his entire life lol

lebron-wade-web.jpg
This pic always get me.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Man the Heatles era was something special.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom