Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

I mean embiid is funny sometimes and other times its corny *shrug* kids got alot of personality along with skill tho, Dwight probably the real hater, he everything he wanted to be.
Dwight is the epitome of wasted potential
Don't know if I'd call career averages of 18 & 13 with 2 blocks a game + 8 All-Star appearances, 8 All-NBA teams, 5 All-Defense teams, & 3 DPOY awards wasted potential
You know NT. If you don't have a ring you wasted your entire career.

Sure he wasn't all that he could've been but WASTED potential? Cmon son. 

Dwight and KD both have championship talent.

No excuses.

I appreciate what they've done but come on.

nba courtside 
pimp.gif

Don't know if I'd call career averages of 18 & 13 with 2 blocks a game + 8 All-Star appearances, 8 All-NBA teams, 5 All-Defense teams, & 3 DPOY awards wasted potential

Maybe a bad choice of words but he should've won more. It was literally 1 other dominant big man during his prime

It's fair to say that the second half of his career was a major disappointment. His Orlando days were appreciated.

500 PTS & 200 REB thru 27 games:

Sampson
Dream
Ewing
Admiral
Deke
Shaq
Blake
Embiid

The player to do it in the fewest minutes before this season was Hakeem, who did it in 906...

Joel Embiid has played SIX HUNDRED EIGHTY ONE

When you're out of position like that it's best to go straight up rather than lunge at the shooter, especially if you have a height+vertical advantage. Kinda shocked this hasn't become the standard procedure in hoops. I force dudes into airballs all the time when I do this.

If you go straight up in the position Baze was in, you might as well take a seat. That might bother IT's shot more than that strategy.

Maybe a bad choice of words but he should've won more. It was literally 1 other dominant big man during his prime

You know NT. If you don't have a ring you wasted your entire career.

Sure he wasn't all that he could've been but WASTED potential? Cmon son. 

Not just wasted potential. The EPITOME of wasted potential. :lol:

Like I said a bad choice of words, yea, but y'all still ignoring the fact that at his peak the only other true big man in the league was Bynum. Yes he took a decent team to the finals, yes his stats reflect he has had a great career, but did he maximize his potential? I honestly think he could've been a lot better. It's disgusting to think all the skills he has, he never developed a post game :lol:. KAT looks like Dream compared to Dwight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom