Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm confused Sixers playing themselves out of the Fultz sweepstakes.

I dont think they were tanking this year to begin with. I am a lil concerned we may fall outta the top 5 or even the top 10 if Simmons plays & is really good. Kinda conflicted on how to feel bout us winning but it is fun again to win. Kinda forget how that feels being a Sixers fan lol

I'm confused Sixers playing themselves out of the Fultz sweepstakes.

I dont think they were tanking this year to begin with. I am a lil concerned we may fall outta the top 5 or even the top 10 if Simmons plays & is really good. Kinda conflicted on how to feel bout us winning but it is fun again to win. Kinda forget how that feels being a Sixers fan lol

Tell me about it. This is a confusing time. I'm not used to this winning. Is this a good thing?

Dwight is the epitome of wasted potential
what? imo Dwight lived up to his potential....despite his average offensive skills, he owned the league when he was Magic. Dude was a beast. Taking the likes of Ra**** Lewis and Hedo Turk to the finals and playing the very tough Lakers was impressive.

Ricky Rubio balling the last three games.

45 assists in the last three games. an NBA high this season.

Last edited:
Wolves win three in a row, Sixers win 4 out of 5...looks like the Celtics are getting Fultz :smh:

Man, Russ with the quad double tonight 
mean.gif
. If only he could shoot the 3 at a respectable percentage. 1-10 tonight. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom