Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
what? imo Dwight lived up to his potential....despite his average offensive skills, he owned the league when he was Magic. Dude was a beast. Taking the likes of Ra**** Lewis and Hedo Turk to the finals and playing the very tough Lakers was impressive.

He never won. Period. He was supposed to be the next great big man. Never developed a dominant post game, sucks at free throws, great defender, what else ?

He still had a great career, but at the time when he played it was only him and Bynum as the defecto big men. Shaq was on the way out, Yao was injured etc.

Last edited:
I mean embiid is funny sometimes and other times its corny *shrug* kids got alot of personality along with skill tho, Dwight probably the real hater, he everything he wanted to be.

Dwight is the epitome of wasted potential

Dwight is a **** boy but he's still accomplished a good amount in his career. Jo hasn't done anything yet. Ain't even played a full seaaon.

Memphis is the most annoying team to play

Old Uncle brand of basketball

same shot Daniels hit as a rocket to beat the blazers in game 3 
frown.gif

gg grizzlies fans

Grizz are a +78 this month with Troy Daniels on the floor this month. Put him on a team like Memphis where his defense can be hidden a bit and you have an extremely valuable player

In any event, thank you grizzlies. I'm here for the rockets coming back to the field :pimp: :pimp:

I mean embiid is funny sometimes and other times its corny *shrug* kids got alot of personality along with skill tho, Dwight probably the real hater, he everything he wanted to be.

Dwight is the epitome of wasted potential

Don't know if I'd call career averages of 18 & 13 with 2 blocks a game + 8 All-Star appearances, 8 All-NBA teams, 5 All-Defense teams, & 3 DPOY awards wasted potential

Grizz are a +78 this month with Troy Daniels on the floor this month. Put him on a team like Memphis where his defense can be hidden a bit and you have an extremely valuable player

In any event, thank you grizzlies. I'm here for the rockets coming back to the field :pimp: :pimp:

A lot of fans have been screaming for him to play more. As weird as it sounds, he's an elite shooter and his defense actually isn't AS BAD as previous years. Fizdale had some weird thing going on where he would only play Daniels in the 2H once Parsons came back. I'm glad he stuck to a solid 9-man rotation tonight with TA playing backup PG. Harrison just isn't ready or may never be ready.

Don't know if I'd call career averages of 18 & 13 with 2 blocks a game + 8 All-Star appearances, 8 All-NBA teams, 5 All-Defense teams, & 3 DPOY awards wasted potential

Maybe a bad choice of words but he should've won more. It was literally 1 other dominant big man during his prime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom