Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Free John Wall?

Please!!! Boy would flourish elsewhere.

Avy?????????? :nerd:

Andrea & Brittany Brooks with Ros Gold-Onwude

LL

14582479_794828560657787_3445166960894017536_n.jpg

Last edited:
Another thing...there's not a chance in hell that he wins the award, but John Wall deserves to be in the MVP discussion.
Link

:smh:

He's one of a few guys in the league whose teams are SO reliant on their contributions just to remain competitive.

I'm tellin ya....

Watching Wall will this team to a possible playoff berth is fun and frustrating to watch at the same time.

Watched the Jazz last night, I think they can get a nice return for Favors. He is a talent, but just looked like he was not needed much on that Jazz team. Not sure, do not watch them a ton that was just off first impression.

Wonder if they are waiting to see what Gordon does?.

The Jazz shouldn't trade Favors because Hayward could take that as a sign they're not serious about winning. I think they'll trade him after they can re-sign Hayward though and Lyles gets more reps in.

So the Cavs brought the real Trophy to my job today, so I brought in my Ratchet Larry in too :lol:

They pretty much identical other than the fact the real one is super shiny and most likely gold plated, opposed to Brass. Also, mine has been to every bar/club in Cle and drinks spilled on and partied with 100's over the summer.

Roast away NT Family, can't tell me nothing

View media item 2295048

Another thing...there's not a chance in hell that he wins the award, but John Wall deserves to be in the MVP discussion.
Link

:smh:

He's one of a few guys in the league whose teams are SO reliant on their contributions just to remain competitive.

I'm tellin ya....

Watching Wall will this team to a possible playoff berth is fun and frustrating to watch at the same time.

I'm just worried about the minutes he's playing. He's gonna be worn down by the time the playoffs roll around. 4/5 Wizards starters are in the top 35 for MPG. This is a direct effect of the bench being horrid.

DeMarcus Cousins is about to get paid. A published report over the weekend had the Sacramento Kings preparing a mega extension offer to the 26-year-old big. CSN California has confirmed through a league source that the two sides have tossed around numbers and that barring a late change in direction by either side, Cousins intends to sign a massive, max-money extension, estimated at roughly $207 million during the offseason that will keep the big man in a Kings uniform long-term. -CSN Bay Area

:nerd:

I guess it is a match made. New Cap about to have the teams keep they stars.

Idk how I feel about that. All for getting your money. But these teams are trash B.

Last edited:
So the Cavs brought the real Trophy to my job today, so I brought in my Ratchet Larry in too :lol:

They pretty much identical other than the fact the real one is super shiny and most likely gold plated, opposed to Brass. Also, mine has been to every bar/club in Cle and drinks spilled on and partied with 100's over the summer.

View media item 2295048

:lol: you would be one of those guys I would hate to sit next to but would love to be two rows behind in a stadium.

View media item 2295048
This is dope man.

:lol: you would be one of those guys I would hate to sit next to but would love to be two rows behind in a stadium.

Hahah yeah man, it get's intense in my row but I usually hook it up and get ppl around me a round of beer or something whenever I feel im too wilding out.

that boy orien greene done lost his mind :smh:

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2017/01/11/orien-greene-arrested-former-boston-celtics-player-nba/

Former Celtic Orien Greene Accused Of Breaking Into Homes, Fondling Woman
January 11, 2017 7:19 AM
Filed Under: Boston Celtics, Orien Greene, Sports News
Orien Greene playing for the Celtics on November 5, 2005 in Charlotte, North Carolina. (Photo by Craig Jones/Getty Images)
Orien Greene playing for the Celtics on November 5, 2005 in Charlotte, North Carolina. (Photo by Craig Jones/Getty Images)

FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla. (AP) — A former NBA player has been arrested after being accused of breaking into two Florida homes and fondling a woman.

News outlets report 34-year-old Orien Greene was taken into custody Monday on battery and burglary charges.

Police say Greene entered the first Pembroke Pines home through an unlocked door and went into a bedroom where a woman was sleeping.

A police report says Greene left and walked to a second home, which he entered through a garage. There, police say Greene rubbed and kissed a sleeping woman.

The woman woke up and yelled at Greene, who fled to his girlfriend’s house.

Greene, who attended the University of Florida before transferring, had stints with four NBA teams including the Celtics. He also played overseas.

It’s unclear if Greene has an attorney.

So the Cavs brought the real Trophy to my job today, so I brought in my Ratchet Larry in too
laugh.gif

Good stuff. 
nthat.gif

You need to upgrade that title belt though. 
laugh.gif

DeMarcus Cousins is about to get paid. A published report over the weekend had the Sacramento Kings preparing a mega extension offer to the 26-year-old big. CSN California has confirmed through a league source that the two sides have tossed around numbers and that barring a late change in direction by either side, Cousins intends to sign a massive, max-money extension, estimated at roughly $207 million during the offseason that will keep the big man in a Kings uniform long-term. -CSN Bay Area

nerd.gif

Idk how I feel about that. All for getting your money. But these teams are trash B.
Move over Conley, Boogie coming for your GOOAT spot

nerd.gif

He might have to be put in that AI/Sir Charles categories of greats to not win a chip. I can't see Sacramento ever winning a title. Those Peja/Bibby/Webber/Christie days are lonnnnnng gone.

And the way Cali taxes hit you, nahhhh, don't do it Boogie.

Last edited:
Bhz my guy but for what it's worth lac beat the breaks off Memphis in Memphis when lac was healthy, and beat Memphis without Blake and CP in the other win.

I wouldn't take much merit into the LAC beat Memphis without Blake and CP.

You can't mention LAC beating Memphis in their 1st matchup in the 6th game of the season, then ignore Memphis beating a healthy LAC team on the road.

Once things get physical in the playoffs and Parsons continues he progressing, I just don't see LAC beating Memphis in 7 games.

I mean, has anyone in the West beat a healthy LAC, HOU and GSW (2x) outside of Memphis? Not to mention being the first team to knock off Utah with both HIll and Hayward playing. I know the Spurs beat HOU and GSW, but lost both meetings to the Clippers.

I'm going to continue to say this....Memphis defends the 3 ball at an elite level, they're tied to be the top defensive team in the NBA, they have elite shooting at multiple positions now and they're still not a finished product. The whole reason we started Jamychal Green and brought Zbo off the bench was to fix our issue of defending the 3 and pick and roll better. That's how teams attacked us most of the time in the playoffs. Now, we have a guy at PF who's defends at a very high level alongside Marc.

I believe we will out physical LAC, lock up Houston's best player and stop their main ingredient (3 point shooting) and make GSW uncomfortable. We are beating these teams with Parsons being a shell of himself. He's been better over the last few games, which is a good sign because I was about to give up on him myself.

HEALTH, HEALTH, HEALTH. If these guys are healthy going into the playoffs, its going to be tough.

Last edited:

:nerd:

He might have to be put in that AI/Sir Charles categories of greats to not win a chip. I can't see Sacramento ever winning a title. Those Peja/Bibby/Webber/Christie days are lonnnnnng gone.

And the way Cali taxes hit you, nahhhh, don't do it Boogie.

Not winning a chip? Bro, let's focus on making a single playoff appearance. You can't ever put boogie next to Charles and AI unless he makes a few deep playoff runs or maybe just a few playoff appearances. lol

Cousins after game interview in the locker room :rofl:

If the kings throw 200m's at him for five years (why?) and he accepts, they both deserve each other and neither warrant sympathy ever, ever again 

:rofl:

They really do deserve each other. Cuz is the perfect star for the Kings.

View media item 2295048
This is so great!
Makes my day every time I see it.
WTF kind of gig do you have where the Cavs are brining the Trophy by bruh...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom