Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How the hell is Jabari Parker a 40% 3pt shooter already?

I knew he'd be a stretch four. But not THIS fast. Sheesh. Unguardable.

And shooting 50% from the field too :x.

Last edited:
PG1:

Looks like a Kobe AD x Kyrie hybrid...not bad
reminds me of nike sb trainerendor just with a KB VI zoom sole
sb-trainerendor-mens-shoe.jpg

Wait a second. Wait a damn second, so Boston owns Brooklyn's pick? You're telling me Boston could end up with the #1 pick? Come on

Breh, where the hell have you been all this time? :lol:

Why do you think leemelone was hyping up the Nets and calling the pick worthless?

Not as high on this draft as others, but not even Ainge can screw up a top three pick in this draft. :lol:

Breh, where the hell have you been all this time?
laugh.gif

Why do you think leemelone was hyping up the Nets and calling the pick worthless?
Breh, I had no clue man. Smh, I was only aware of the Lakers/76ers thing
Not as high on this draft as others, but not even Ainge can screw up a top three pick in this draft.
laugh.gif
Me either. Should get back some good value if traded though.
What makes yall say this about the draft? We haven't had one like this in a while

What makes yall say this about the draft? We haven't had one like this in a while
[/quote]

I just see so many unknowns.

I get it, the draft is based off potential now. But watching these college games I do not see that superstar people may see.

Fultz has got game, but I thought he could lead them to a better season. Maybe it is supporting casts that is blocking my vision on him.

I see something wrong with Ball's shot and shot creating ability in the NBA ranks.

What is the deal with Dennis Smith? Never saw him play yet only highlights.

The France kid looks soft and 5 years away to me.

Jackson, Tatum, Fox, Monk. Ummmm.....Potential of course. But no impact right away IMO

I could be so wrong. I just do not see a star on these guys. Also, system will be a huge factor on where they go like everyone.

Maybe I am judging to harsh considering the college game is a slower pace, grind game. Blocking my vision.

Last edited:
Breh, where the hell have you been all this time? :lol:

Breh, I had no clue man. Smh, I was only aware of the Lakers/76ers thing

They have Brooklyn's 2018 pick too. Billy King and the Russian screwed that franchise in the worst way. Worst roster in the league and no draft picks to show for it. All that just so they could lose to the Heatles in 5 games in 2014.

That's why leemelone blew his wad when the Nets started 4-5. :rofl:

http://niketalk.com/t/654406/offici...e-nfl-playoffs-instead/14180_20#post_26910047

How the hell is Jabari Parker a 40% 3pt shooter already?

I knew he'd be a stretch four. But not THIS fast. Sheesh. Unguardable.

And shooting 50% from the field too :x.

He gets better every month. Its crazy. He looks incredible offensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom