Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
bruh..wait a minute...Nike gave PG a signature shoe??
laugh.gif
come on fam

sneak peak
I like the logo

Need That Ben Simmons 1

But PG is cool in my book. Probably can market him and sell quite a bit of sneaks.

Thought AD would have a sig by now. But that team is hurting him.

Always fascinating to see the league shift from sig to sig over time. It used to be Kobe IV/Vs, then the LeBron soldiers, some KDs, now Kyries.

Ingram will be in the convo for best player in the league in a couple years and it's pretty obvious. Giannis with a jumper. Yall will see the benefit of fighting for a playoff seed later if you can't already see it sooner

Ingram will be in the convo for best player in the league in a couple years and it's pretty obvious. Giannis with a jumper. Yall will see the benefit of fighting for a playoff seed later if you can't already see it sooner
This is why we can't have nice Laker things.

Wait a second. Wait a damn second, so Boston owns Brooklyn's pick? You're telling me Boston could end up with the #1 pick? Come on

leemalone, I don't know if you saw my post from last night but I am not throwing shots at you, but this is why I was saying Randle had All Star potential. He can still be an All-Star without the athleticism aspect that we disagree on

At the same time, his ceiling scares me a lil. If he doesn't continue to evolve his jumper, it'll limit him obviously 

Always fascinating to see the league shift from sig to sig over time. It used to be Kobe IV/Vs, then the LeBron soldiers, some KDs, now Kyries.

I still see lots of guys wearing a lot of the older and most recent kobes. Only guy I remember wearing brons regularly is tylawson and marcus morris. I see some kyrie 2s here n there and saw some kyrie 1 couple years ago. the main shoe thats poppin right now seems to be the jordan 31. Which I can attest to. I really like hooping in it. Aside form those, I just see dudes in regular nike joints, hyperdunks, hyperrev, etc.

Bucci Mane
‏@Buccigross
Joel Embiid had his 6th straight 20-point game and has played under 30 minutes in all of them. No one has ever had such a streak. #elias

Jojo the Bully

:pimp:

So the lakers have:

Lightskinned Harden with ice in his veins

Sugar J Clarkson

Giannis with a jumper

and 

Hollywood Draymond

But still won't even make the playoffs? 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back