Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
leemalone, I don't know if you saw my post from last night but I am not throwing shots at you, but this is why I was saying Randle had All Star potential. He can still be an All-Star without the athleticism aspect that we disagree on

At the same time, his ceiling scares me a lil. If he doesn't continue to evolve his jumper, it'll limit him obviously 

Eventually he will pull off a dunk that will have you reconsider how athletic he is. I say dunk because he shows plenty athleticism in every other aspect. He's already almost doubled his midrange % and shown he can hit all types of shots from that area. His jimmer was never as bad as it appeared last year. I don't know wtf happened but in his true rookie year he was starting to wet that thang and then he has surgery on his leg and foot and comes back less explosive with a broke jumper..probably just a coincidence.

Eventually he will pull off a dunk that will have you reconsider how athletic he is. I say dunk because he shows plenty athleticism in every other aspect. He's already almost doubled his midrange % and shown he can hit all types of shots from that area. His jimmer was never as bad as it appeared last year. I don't know wtf happened but in his true rookie year he was starting to wet that thang and then he has surgery on his leg and foot and comes back less explosive with a broke jumper..probably just a coincidence.
Breh we will never agree on the athleticism aspect so we just leave it in the past lol. Dude is athletic but there's limits man... it's good though. I hope he continues developing his J and it becomes more natural to look for the shot if he's left open

Wait a second. Wait a damn second, so Boston owns Brooklyn's pick? You're telling me Boston could end up with the #1 pick? Come on

Not only that. They have a decent chance of nabbing Gordon Hayward during free agency.

Imagine coming out with the top pick and the top free agent in the same summer :x

went back a few pages, did someone say CJ > Dame Dolla.

Dame averaging almost 27/6/5 with a PER of nearly 24. Something I'm missing?

Not only that. They have a decent chance of nabbing Gordon Hayward during free agency.

Imagine coming out with the top pick and the top free agent in the same summer
sick.gif
Trade the #1 for Boogie? They would have no need for another PG...

Could definitely see Boston trading the #1 pick for a Boogie caliber player.

Fultz will be coveted.

Last edited:

So the lakers have:

Lightskinned Harden with ice in his veins

Sugar J Clarkson

Giannis with a jumper

and 

Hollywood Draymond

But still won't even make the playoffs? 

ages of baby lakers

only 2 games back out of the 8th spot with a rookie coach

not bad

leemalone, I don't know if you saw my post from last night but I am not throwing shots at you, but this is why I was saying Randle had All Star potential. He can still be an All-Star without the athleticism aspect that we disagree on

At the same time, his ceiling scares me a lil. If he doesn't continue to evolve his jumper, it'll limit him obviously 

Julius has shown more bounce and quickness than last season. Dude could barely finish around the rim last year. He went from 42% to 49. He has limits but with his skill set he doesn't need to jump out the gym.

17.6, 8.8, 5.5 over the last 10 games.

Last edited:
Article on the French tall point guard prospect...

Romeo Travis, a 32-year-old power forward from Akron, Ohio, where he was a high school teammate of LeBron James, has been trying to summon the fire from Ntilikina, too. He raved about Ntilikina’s polish and praised his toughness. He said Ntilikina might be “overly coachable,” echoing the notion that Ntilikina could take more initiative and find moments to toss aside the game plan.

At the team’s practice Monday, after Ntilikina flubbed his layup, Travis walked over, put his hand on his young teammate’s shoulder and suggested — gently, but profanely — that he should be dunking on those plays.

“Frank doesn’t have a ceiling,” Travis said later. “He has everything: He has height, athleticism, ball-handing; he can shoot. So I’m just trying to give him that push, that confidence that he can be anything he wants to be.”

http://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/04/s...rod=nytcore-ipad&smid=nytcore-ipad-share&_r=1

Last edited:
Harden has been absolutely phenomenal but what he's doing is still not as impressive or individually as elite as Russ.

Like I said yesterday, Russ is having the second greatest offensive year and the best individual year from +/- in history.

He's in that rare space that only MJ and Bron have occupied when it comes to the impact an individual player can make.

Harden is only top 20 in history offensively so far.

Goes to show the talent difference between both teams as well.
No one was saying that Houston had a better supporting cast before the season.

TPA Update: Russ still leading by a good margin but Beard has made some strides in the defensive department.

View media item 2292655
youre always posting that metric for some reason as if it's the end of all discussion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom