Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wall doing it all.

23/10/4.....playing elite defense. Him and Otto trying to WILL this Wizards team without a bench to the playoffs.

kyrie derozan and lowry are not better than wall
kyrie and derozan can't impact the game unless they are scoring.
lowry shrinks under the lights

If John Wall was blessed with (healthy) stars as teammates. And a good coach.....y'all would think about him differently.

Wall has made the best of what has been a rocky situation in DC.

I watch dude every game. His vision is amazing. The way he bends the defense is surreal. He's scoring at an elite level now too.

Dude is one of the few stars in the league that's doing it all by himself. And he doesn't get the love he deserves.

John Wallet is the truth.

IT

And Why are any of the guys listed below PG not better than PG this year?
Few of those guys are more consistent than PG but in a vacuum I'd prefer the versatile wing over some of the guards. Few of those guys are legit 1st options and George is better served as a second, so if that's a criteria in judging them then I can see why some people would have him far lower

My preference, fwiw

its not eeem about the guys he plays with.

if wall had just kept those thirsty comments to himself, dudes would look at him different.

i *****s wit em doh. definitely better than reggie.

and if it was me, I would go by Reginald. Reggie is what we call mid grade regular smokes. Son out here extra regular.

If John Wall was blessed with (healthy) stars as teammates. And a good coach.....y'all would think about him differently.

Wall has made the best of what has been a rocky situation in DC.

I watch dude every game. His vision is amazing. The way he bends the defense is surreal. He's scoring at an elite level now too.

Dude is one of the few stars in the league that's doing it all by himself. And he doesn't get the love he deserves.

John Wallet is the truth.
My bad, Wall should be ahead of Kyrie and Derozan. Above/next to IT

i cant take wall over kyrie. i like wall. but kyrie is special b. like...otherworldly. he may not give you doubles doubles every night...but he can hang 57 on the surging spurs. Yea...I'm rolling with drew.

I've been pro Wall Street since he broke his hand in the playoffs and was still chasing down blocks.

I like him more than CP3

i cant take wall over kyrie. i like wall. but kyrie is special b. like...otherworldly. he may not give you doubles doubles every night...but he can hang 57 on the surging spurs. Yea...I'm rolling with drew.
He can hang 57 on the Spurs for sure...but they only getting the W if Lebron is out there.

For people so obsessed with the idea of "winning", people sure tossed that variable to the side when discussing Kyrie.

I'm not taking anything from Kyrie. The role he's in right now is more than perfect for him. But there's a clear difference in gravity between the two.

Last edited:
I dont necessarily think things changes in washington if you switch wall for kyrie, but i tell you this, if you switch them in cleveland, cavs lose in 4 last year.

I dont necessarily think things changes in washington if you switch wall for kyrie, but i tell you this, if you switch them in cleveland, cavs lose in 4 last year.
Which says more about team makeup than Kyrie/Wall themselves. If I take a square piece out of the puzzle...I obviously can't replace it with a circle. 

These little hypotheticals have too many holes in them.

He can hang 57 on the Spurs for sure...but they only getting the W if Lebron is out there.

For people so obsessed with the idea of "winning", people sure tossed that variable to the side when discussing Kyrie.

no i absolutely agree with you. bron allows kyrie to be kyrie. but at the same time, the scoring potential is already there. The ability is already there. Bron is just the catalyst that brings the comfort. But again, I'm not saying kyrie = wins. Just on player to player, who would I take, given what I know about both, to add to a team, gotta go with kyrie. Wall is dope. Decent scoring, great assisting. But if he can't win on the cavs team, he cant be that good can he?

and to be fair, it does seem like him making plays is more by choice and ability. Lately he's been making a lot more passes. And its interesting that he wasnt doing that before. His handle frees up so much space, he can pass the ball literally whenever he chooses.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom