Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember the Pacers had the Heat "on the brink" and Paul George "surpassed Melo and KD". Now he's just the black Gordon Hayward. How things change :lol: :lol:

I remember the Pacers had the Heat "on the brink" and Paul George "surpassed Melo and KD". Now he's just the black Gordon Hayward. How things change :lol: :lol:

Surpassed KD? Wow

But the black Gordon Hayward while funny :lol: isn't even a bad thing

Hayward is really good.

Last edited:
I definitely remember that. Beginning of 13-14 season when Indy got off to that hot start. 

That was when the hot takes really started to get bizarre in here. 

Last edited:

Surpassed KD? Wow

But the black Gordon Hayward while funny :lol: isn't even a bad thing

Hayward is really good.

well you gotta remember kd wasnt always the player he is now. There was a point he was a prolific scorer, but light in the britches when it came to defense and playmaking. PG was considered the top 1-2 player in the L with bron when talking about players that do both. then came Kawhy not. and the injury. and general lack of growth. Some aspects of his game grew, while others stayed the same or regressed.

of course.

devin is dope though. I really like him. But he's still a mannequin. and it's weird. He'll prolly end up on gsw.
man i was arguing this with dudes and they looked at me like i was crazy especially when i said zach was a better shooter.
the dunk contest gives people a false sense of how good zach actually is
zach has improved his shot /distance though

hes not just a highlight reel

Paul George has never in his entire adult life, been better or as good as KD.

George never in his life was better than KD.

Don't do this freeze

I meant from the standpoint that PG did more. KD was a better scorer, But PG could also give you 40 on given nights while playing tough defense. I think often we put such a high value on scoring, that we under value being able to get a stop. He's been 7 ft tall for 37 yrs but only within this past year has kd learned that he can get blocks whenever he wants.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom