Official 2016-2017 NBA Season Thread - NBA rules Chris Bosh has a career ending injury

Who is the MVP?

• Russell Westbrook

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kawhi Leonard

• James Harden

• Lebron James

• Kevin Durant

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kawhi's usage last year was at 25%, or 26% iirc

Paul's last year was at a 30 with a 22 Per. He had to do a lot more than kawhi did, and that matters to me. San Antonio still was creating quite a bit for Kawhi. Factor all of that, I don't see the landslide that's apparent this year, last year.

This year kawhi's usage has jumped up to 30% and he's at 24 a game with a 27 PER

For this season, there's no doubt who's been the better player. I think responsibility matters.

Again, these things are fluid. Sue me for not sticking with an opinion I had prior to this season :lol:

Last edited:
PG is vastly overrated

Relative. If you think it's asinine to say Gordon Hayward is better, then yeah he's overrated. He's still really good.

That Indiana team though is really bad. Parts don't fit

people still debating PG and kawhi
PG rather dap up bron, while kawhi trying take than man's soul
btw, i like PG as a player

PG is vastly overrated

Relative. If you think it's asinine to say Gordon Hayward is better, then yeah he's overrated. He's still really good.

That Indiana team though is really bad. Parts don't fit

didnt folks say the indy team was going to be the surprise/sleeper coming into the season and at the start

teague>hill
up an coming turner
thad young great pickup
pg13
monta have it all
there's no roy hibbert or frank vogel to blame

Last edited:
Take it easy man, I wasn't trying to put you on blast like that, but you said you've always thought PG was overrated, and I remembered that not being the case.

Teague is not better than Hill. I didn't understand that trade at all besides the idea of Teague being "faster" than Hill.

Since this is stat land

Gordon Hayward playoff #'s 7.3ppg, 18FG%

waaaaayyyy back in 2011. :nerd:

You do know 2011 was Gordon Haywards rookie year right.

You're using Playoff numbers from a rookie....6 years ago. To argue that Gordon Hayward isn't as nice as Paul George in 2017?

:lol:.

Here is what is real, and present today.

Gordon Hayward has better numbers, is the best player on a likely playoff team in the west....as the #1 option.

Paul George has worse numbers on a team that may not make the playoffs in the east.

There it is.

Last edited:
Take it easy man, I wasn't trying to put you on blast like that, but you said you've always thought PG was overrated, and I remembered that not being the case.

From the 14'-15' NBA thread I said that

The one who was an inefficient chucker offensively last year who shot a bunch of long two's?

This PG injury has made people completely forget what kind of player he was. Great defender, but an overrated offensive player

I can think he's better than Kawhi based largely on responsibility and still think he's overrated. That wasn't the first time I called him overrated.

I'm kinda disappointed w/ PGs development. He was amazing against Toronto in round 1, I thought he was gonna level up this season.

He's shown no improvement in his 3 ball, shot selection, or creativity & vision off the bounce

Count me in this group as well.

Thought he was going to reach a true superstar 25-26 PER on high usage level.

A lot of new pieces to his team though, he should be much better of the AS break.

He has too much bad shot selection in his DNA though, he doesn't utilize his size/athleticism enough attacking the paint.

never forget.

PG will never do this to the 'King'

nor would he ever have the balls to utter these words..

View media item 2278558
even if he did play league of legends.

so....

Gordon>>>>>>>>>>Bron>>>>>>>>>>>PG13

I read this on the webs and I ageee

D book has one of the best looking jumpers that never goes in lol

Teague is not better than Hill. I didn't understand that trade at all besides the idea of Teague being "faster" than Hill.

Larry is getting senile too.

Adding Teague and Thad hasn't moved the needle positively for Indiana at all.

Turner development has taken a step back because for some reason he's not playing over 35 minutes and because he has to sacrifice usage.

Monta is washed.

It's rough for Indy because they not bad enough for the lottery but are kinda capped as a team right now.

Since this is stat land

Gordon Hayward playoff #'s 7.3ppg, 18FG%

waaaaayyyy back in 2011. :nerd:

You do know 2011 was Gordon Haywards rookie year right.

You're using Playoff numbers from a rookie....6 years ago. To argue that Gordon Hayward isn't as nice as Paul George in 2017?

:lol:.

Here is what is real, and present today.

Gordon Hayward has better numbers, is the best player on a likely playoff team in the west....as the #1 option.

Paul George has worse numbers on a team that may not make the playoffs in the east.

There it is.

I was just bringing up some stats dawg. That's it.

I'm still waiting to see Hayward do something in meaningful game :nerd:

of course.

devin is dope though. I really like him. But he's still a mannequin. and it's weird. He'll prolly end up on gsw.
man i was arguing this with dudes and they looked at me like i was crazy especially when i said zach was a better shooter.
the dunk contest gives people a false sense of how good zach actually is

I read this on the webs and I ageee

D book has one of the best looking jumpers that never goes in lol

Absolutely. :lol:

You would think his %'s would be much higher with how beautiful his stroke is.

He'll get there though, that PHX team he's on however is trash.

Love the pace they play at but Len development stalled because they play Chandler, Chriss can be something but is at least 2 years away.

Bender might be 3/4 years away. :lol:

Bledsoe is great at times but lacks the consistency that you need in your franchise PG.

Booker is the brightest spot, Warren is a great piece if he can stay healthy.

I was wrong about Miles Turner.

His gait, and perceived lack of toughness had me thinking he was going to be a bust.

There are quite a few guys these days that have beautiful strokes, pause, and broke jumpers lmaoo.

Jennings is another one. Arc be right. Form be right. Get his feet under him. Squares up. Brick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom